Chelsea v Rennes betting previewChelsea enter this clash off the back of Saturday’s smooth 3-0 Premier League success at Burnley. It was the fourth consecutive clean sheet for the Londoners and that’s thanks in part to new goalkeeper Edouard Mendy, who is yet to concede a goal in five starts. Frank Lampard's men had previously battled to goalless draws against Sevilla and Man UTD, before cutting loose in a 4-0 triumph over Krasnodar in Russia. A win over Rennes is priced at 4/11 with Unibet.
Rennes ended a four-match winless run last weekend courtesy of a comeback 2-1 win over Brest and now they only sit three points below Ligue 1 leaders PSG. As to Champions League, Rennes have only managed to earn a point from the first two matches, having drawn at home agains Krasnodar (1-1) and lost at Sevilla (1-0) last week. Online bookmakers are offering the away win at 9/1 with William Hill.
Team NewsThe Blues are waiting to discover the full extent of Christian Pulisic's hamstring injury. The likes of Kai Havertz, Timo Werner, Thiago Silva and Ben Chilwell could all be handed a rest. As a result, Antonio Rudiger, Emerson Palmieri, Mason Mount and Callum Hudson-Odoi are expected to feature from the off.
Eduardo Camavinga will miss out for the visitors. The french outfit will also be without Juventus centre-back Daniele Rugani because of injury. However, Steven Nzonzi will line up in midfield after serving a European suspension and Inter Milan's loanee Dalbert will start at left back. That would allow Hamari Traore to switch back to right-back.
Rennes (4-3-3): Gomis; Traore, Da Silva, Aguerd; Dalbert; Bourigeaud, Nzonzi, Martin; Doku, Guirassy, Terrier
- 3 - 0 vs Burnley (a) 31 Oct 2020 Premier League
- 4 - 0 vs Krasnodar (a) 28 Oct 2020 UEFA Champions League Group E
- 0 - 0 vs Man Utd (a) 24 Oct 2020 Premier League
- 0 - 0 vs Sevilla (h) 20 Oct 2020 UEFA Champions League Group E
- 3 - 3 vs Southampton (h) 17 Oct 2020 Premier League
- 4 - 0 vs C Palace (h) 3 Oct 2020 Premier League
- 2 - 1 vs Brest (h) 31 Oct 2020 French Ligue 1
- 0 - 1 vs Sevilla (a) 28 Oct 2020 UEFA Champions League Group E
- 1 - 2 vs Angers (h) 23 Oct 2020 French Ligue 1
- 1 - 1 vs Krasnodar (h) 20 Oct 2020 UEFA Champions League Group E
- 1 - 1 vs Dijon (a) 16 Oct 2020 French Ligue 1
- 2 - 2 vs Reims (h) 4 Oct 2020 French Ligue 1
QuinnBet No Deposit Free Bets
UK customers get £1 no deposit free bet + 50% money back
Irish customers get €10 no deposit bonus for sport betting & casino
Chelsea v Rennes Betting TipsLooking for the best researched predictions on this match? We got you covered. Back our recommeded bets as singles or use a Bet365 Bet Builder tool to back all these selections in a unique bet. Plus, we are giving you the chance to start betting on football without deposit! Take a look at our no deposit bonus page.
The Champions League is the top league in Europe and there is no shortage of UK's online betting sites offering free bets or promo codes to bet on it!