Finding the right free bet for you isn’t easy, with so much choice it can be a little difficult to know where to start. Luckily for you we’ve found you the perfect place to start - right here!
Free Bets (2021 Updated List)Below you’ll find all the best free bets currently available from all the UK’s finest bookmakers this month. All you need to do is sign-up, claim your free bet and back a winner!
What Are Free Bets?Free bets are relatively easy to understand and while they can come in many different forms, they’re simply free bets or free bonuses added to your bankroll for you to play with.
Most commonly this will be offered when you sign up to a site. So the offer might give you a £10 free bet when you deposit your first £10 upon sign-up, for example.
This then means you have an extra £10 to place bets with. Who wouldn’t want that?
How To Claim A Free BetFree bets are always made easy to claim as they’re essentially offered to customers who in theory aren’t used to playing with bookmakers.
All you need to do to claim them is take these simple steps:
- Click ‘Claim’ on one of the offers above.
- Follow the sign-up process and register.
- Pay attention to the terms of the free bet and deposit and play the amount stated in those terms, if required.
- Your free bet will then land in your betting account to enjoy!
Different Types Of Free BetYou will find free bets in a number of different forms dependent on the bookmaker and their terms and conditions.
Below you’ll find some of the more common types available:
Matched Free BetsMatched Free Bets are offered to new customers and are essentially free bets that match the amount of your first deposit.
How much that is varies. There will be certain terms. That could be the amount matched, for example a 50% match or 100% match. This would mean that if your first deposit was £20 and you claimed a 50% matched free bet you’d receive £10 and a 100% matched free bet would be an extra £20 in free bets to play with.
This will usually be up to a certain amount too and is depended on the bookie.
Risk Free BetsRisk free bets are a little different in the fact they don’t offer you an initial free bet but will return your stake if you place your first bet and it loses.
No Deposit Free BetsNo Deposit Free Bets are types of bonuses for new customers that don’t require you to make a deposit to receive it. Therefore you might see a £10 no deposit free bet offer and all you’d need to do to claim it is sign up to a betting account.
Where To Get The Latest Free BetsThere’s no finer place to find the latest free bets than right here. We work with some of the best bookmakers in the country and always bring you the finest of what they are offering.
There’s no better place to look. However, if you’d like to know more about the bookmakers offering free bets, head to our Bookmakers Page where you’ll find full reviews on all the biggest brands.
What Can I Use Free Bets On?You can usually use free bets on anything so it doesn’t matter if you’re a big football betting fan or enjoy the likes of horse racing, NFL or even darts, you’ll be able to place them.
With some free bets you may find they are only compatible with certain bets but this will be noted clearly on the betting offer itself and in the terms and conditions.
Otherwise, you’re more than likely free to play your free bet however you see fit.
Things To Note About Free Bet OffersThere are a number of things worth noting when using free bets, and while there’s nothing that should put you off, you should be aware in order to make the most of them.
Some of the more notable things to be aware of are:
- Qualifying Odds: With some free bets that require you to place a first bet, there may be minimum odds which you must place to qualify. Equally you may only be able to use your free bets on minimum odds.
- Free Bet Expiry Periods: Any qualifying bets and indeed free bets themselves will be required to be placed within a certain time period, most often either within 7 days, 14 days or 30 days.
- Wagering Requirements: Following any winnings from a free bet you’ll often be required to rewager your winnings a set number of times before being able to withdraw. This will be noted in the terms and conditions.