bet365 Bet Builder is a brand new way of betting that allows you to mix and match bets across a number of markets in the same match to create your own accumulator. This means you can customise bets around what you believe will happen, rather than the pre-listed options available on site. Let's see how Bet365 Bet Builder works.
Bet365 has been a game-changer in the online gambling industry by continually innovating and improving, making it a number one choice for most of the punters worldwide.
Click here and start using the Bet365 Bet Builder Tool!
What is Bet Builder?
Bet Builder lets you create the pre-match bet you want on any Football match.
You can select from the most popular markets and, once you have added them to your bet, you can calculate your own odds!
For example, you can choose Anytime Goalscorer, Under/Over 2.5 goals and players to be booked to create one single bet with the price for the combined selections.
You can make up to six selections to create your unique bet. Choose from a wide range of markets, including (when available on the selected fixture):
- Match Result (Full Time or Half Time)
- Both Teams to Score
- Number of Goals Scored
- Players to Score (Anytime, First, Last, 2 or More, 3 or More)
- Cards (Total, Player Card or Red Card in Match)
- To Qualify or To Lift the Trophy
So for example, let's use Bet Builder for a Premier League match, let's say Chelsea vs Manchester Utd:
- Over 0.5 Manchester Utd goals
- Over 5.5 Corners
- Most goals scored in the 2nd half
- Alexis Sanchez to score first
The odds you would get should be something like 20/1 or 30/1.
Do bear in mind though that almost all the major online bookmakers now offer a Request a Bet service so we’d recommend shopping around for the best price before deciding who to bet with.
How To Use bet365 Bet Builderbet365 Bet Builder is very simple and intuitive. We are sure you will love it! Below a comprehensive guide.
How to build your bet
- To add selections to your single bet, navigate to a chosen game. Select Bet Builder feature from the header and click "Add Selection".
- Make your selection and this will be added to the Bet Builder slip.
- Simply edit the bet accordingly until you're happy with it. You can add up to six selections and calculate your own odds in real time.
- Once you are happy with your bet, select the price displayed on the Bet Builder slip and the bet will be added to your bet slip.
Where can I access Bet Builder?
Bet Builder is available on desktop or mobile devices (mobile and tablet, Android and iOS) so you can access it wherever you are using bet365's website or apps.
New to Bet365? Join today & get up to £100 in bet credits
In order to try bet365's 'Bet Builder' new feature, you will need to either login or sign-up with Bet365. If you don't have any account at bet365, register today! The firm is rewarding new players with up to £100 bet credits. No bonus code needed!
New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
bet365 Bet Builder Key Terms & Rules
- Bet Builder is currently only available on football matches and can only be used for pre-match markets.
- Bet Builder bets cannot be combined with other Bet Builder bets or other betting opportunities and will be placed as a single bet only.
- Bets placed through Bet Builder will not be available for Cash Out and cannot be amended using the Edit Bet feature.
- A maximum of 6 markets from a single match can be included in a Bet Builder bet.
- If a market within a Bet Builder bet is void/pushed, then the entire Bet Builder bet will be void/pushed.
- The 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout offer will not apply to bets placed through the Bet Builder feature.
- bet365 will not be responsible if the Bet Builder feature is not available for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Bet Builder bet if the bet or a selection within the bet is settled in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any bet requested for any competition or market or bet type that is included in the Bet Builder feature.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Bet Builder feature (or any part of it) at any time for any event, fixture, market or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the Bet Builder feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or group of customers is misusing the feature.