Arsenal v Manchester City: BET365 £50 IN-PLAY FREE BET
The last Premier League match before Christmas could hardly be a bigger one because it pits the two favourites for the title against each other at the Emirates Stadium. Leading bookmaker Bet365 are giving all our readers a massive £50 free bet to use in play on this match!
Unlike many matched bet offers, this one is not restricted to new customers – existing bet365 clients can also take advantage of it!
If you don't have a bet365 account then sign up here and take advantage of this offer as well as of their first deposit bonus of up to £200.
Place a bet on Arsenal v Manchester City before kick-off, then once the game starts at 8.00pm on Monday 21st December, place another bet on any In-Play market on the match. If your FIRST In-Play bet is a loser Bet365 will refund this stake, up to the same amount as your largest pre-match bet.
Unlike some firms bet365 don't place restrictions on their free bets so the refund is paid as cash, and not as bonus funds. Most bookies offer 'refund as a free bet', which means that you must then spend the refunded cash in one bet and returns are often calculated without the free bet stake.
This is not the case with bet365. If you win your in-play bet then you keep your winnings and if your bet loses then the stake (up to £50) will be credited into your account immediately.
This is a very generous offer so there are many ways in which you can get a massive profit!
Please note: if you use the Cash Out facility either for the pre-match or in-play bet, either partly or in full, that bet will become ineligible for the offer.
How to use the £50 free in play bet offer on Arsenal v Man City?
There are various ways to go. You may opt to cover your first bet with an in-play wager against the initial selection, e.g. you could go for Arsenal/Draw double chance in-play to run alongside a pre-match Manchester City win bet, especially if the host fell behind fairly early.
Considering the recent meeting between these two clubs, you could back Over 2.5 pre-match at odds of 4/6. Then your in-play choice could be to bet on Both Teams To Score as early in the game as possible. That could lead to a huge profit if the final score is 2-1, 2-2, 3-2 etc and would also cover the 1-1 scoreline.
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to bets placed on the Arsenal v Manchester City Premier League match, played on Monday 24thth August 2015.
- Risk free bet value will be equal to the stake of your largest pre-match single bet placed on the Arsenal v Manchester City Premier League match, played on Monday 21st December 2015, up to a maximum of £50*. Pre-match bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer, whether Cashed Out pre-match or In-Play. The largest pre-match bet that has not been fully or partly Cashed Out will qualify (up to £50*).
- Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Arsenal v Manchester City Premier League match, played on Monday 21st December 2015. If your first single In-Play bet is fully or partly Cashed Out, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer.
- Note that 'pre-match' is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the Arsenal v Manchester City Premier League match, played on Monday 21st December 2015 and 'In-Play' is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.
- Both your pre-match and In-Play bets must be paid for in the usual way. If your risk free bet loses, your stake will be refunded to your account within two hours of the end of the game. Maximum risk free bet per customer is £50*.
- Where more than one In-Play selection is placed on the same betslip, the risk free bet will be deemed to be the one which is first on the betslip.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- Residents of the following countries are not eligible for this offer: Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Croatia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.