The Golden Goal offer is reserved for the week’s blockbuster games so check out williamhill.com or the William Hill promotions page to find out when the next Golden Goal game is kicking off.
WILLIAM HILL GOLDEN GOALIf you are new to William Hill, this is the best time to join this bookmaker.
Claim an exclusive and limited-time offer and enjoy your betting experience at William Hill Sportsbook:
1) Register a new account via this special link;
2) Use the the promo code C30 and get £30 in free bets (3x £10/€10 free bets when you stake £10/€10 on a bet at odds of 1/2 or greater)
3) Check the match you’re betting on qualifies for the Golden Goal offer
4) Place your first single bet on the ‘90 minutes’ market
5) If the team that scores first wins the match, your bet will be settled as normal. If you backed the team that scored first and they failed to win the match in 90 minutes, your Golden Goal offer winnings will be settled in cash, up to a maximum value of £50.
Golden Goal is a great way of adding some insurance to your 90 minutes bets. So if the team you’ve backed to win score first but go on to draw or even lose the match, you will be paid out as a winner, in cash, up-to £50.
WILLIAM HILL GOLDEN GOAL BETTING STRATEGYGolden Goal provides a way to potentially make a good profit when matched betting. You simply need to back a team to win and lay the same team on any betting exchange (eg. Betfair).
As the maximum winnings for the Golden Goal promotion are cappaed to £50 should your team score the first goal and not win the game, you need to calculate the correct stake. You can use the following formula:
Stake = 50 ÷ (odds – 1)
Using the example above, the correct stake when backing Liverpool at odds of 2/1 (3.0) would be:
Stake = 50 ÷ (3-1) = £25
If your team scores the first goal of the match, you have two options:
- Hope that the other team wins or the match ends in a draw. This way you would win both your back and lay bets.
- Cash out your lay bet to secure a guaranteed profit.
There are several other methods you can have a guaranteed win.
- You can place a straightforward back and lay bet and if our selected team scores first, you can then place an extra back bet on your selected team to lock in a profit, regardless of the outcome.
- Instead of laying your selection in the ‘Match Winner‘ market, you can lay them in the ‘Next Goal‘ market at Betfair. This method gives you a guaranteed profit on any outcome but less chance of making a big profit. To have the maximum profit, you would need your team to concede the first goal and win, rather than your team scoring the first goal and drawing or losing the match.
Open a new William Hill account and start applying these strategies to lock in your guaranteed profits!
IS WILLIAM HILL OFFERING A FREE BET?Create a William Hill account today and use promo code C30; they are offering new customers £30 in free bets when you bet £10 on any of this week’s action.
Simply place a £10 wager at odds of 1/2 or greater and you’ll instantly be credited with £30 in free bets.
Follow us on Instagram or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
William Hill Golden Goal FAQs
- What about the qualifying bet?
This promotion is open to bets made via the William Hill UK site and Textbetting. It is available on Singles only. Multiple do not count. Applies to bet struck on the “90 Minutes” market only and qualifying bet must be placed Pre match. In-play bets will not count.
- What about the eligible matches?
Matches are announced in advance and will include major fixtures from the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup along with other major English and European Leagues, or international football and friendly games.
- What about the stake?
- If you stake £100 at 1/2, you will receive £150 as a Golden Goal cash amount (£50 winnings and your £100 stake)
- If you stake £100 at Evens, you will receive £100 as a Golden Goal cash amount (£50 maximum winnings, and £50 of your stake that qualified towards the winnings)
- If you stake £100 at 5/2, you will receive £70 as a Golden Goal cash amount (£50 maximum winnings and £20 of your stake that qualified towards the winnings)
Where Can I Find the Best Promo Codes?With bookmakers releasing new offers on an almost daily basis, it can be hard to keep up with the latest and greatest deals to maximise profits. We have collated the best promo codes here, and we are regularly updating the bonus code list in order to give you a great chance to bash the bookies. Plus, We have dedicated pages to the more popular betting promotions, including no deposit free bets and enhanced odds.
Please tell us what you think about
"William Hill Golden Goal - How To Make A Guaranteed Profit"