William Hill Plus Card, previously known as the William Hill Priority Access Card, is the latest cash card that gives you instant access to your winnings. It is a fantastic feature which allows users to withdraw online winnings in-shop, cash-in shop bets on their mobile, and transfer winnings to their online account, meaning that you’ll be able to access and use any funds in your account much easier than before. This article explains how to get a William Hill Plus card and how to use the William Hill Plus app...
What is William Hill Plus?
William Hill Plus is a new feature that allows you to receive the William Hill Plus Card and link synchronise your online bets and in-store bets. It also allows you to cash in shop bets, deposit and withdraw online winnings in store from any William Hill branch across the UK all-the-while enjoying live scores, stats, and unmissable betting offers.
How to get William Hill Plus
To access the benefits of William Hill Plus you will need to few simple steps:
- Sign up for a William Hill account online, if you don’t already have one. You can do that here and claim a welcome bonus at the same time!
- Visit any one of the 2,300 William Hill betting shops in the UK and ask to register for a William Hill cash card. The staff will need to see a valid proof of I.D; such as a passport or driving licence, in order to link connect the card with your online account.
- Press the card against the contactless reader on a William Hill Plus betting terminal
- Follow the instructions displayed on the terminal in order to link your card and your online account.
How much does it cost?
The card is free of charge but naturally, you must show that you are currently a William Hill customer, which is why you need to sign up online before to visit a William Hill shop.
Alternatively, you can get your William Hill Plus Card by requesting it online.
Once logged in, visit the banking section and submit a request for a William Hill Plus card and pin number. It will take 3-4 working days but you will receive your card directly at home.
Please note that a new online account has to have been opened and activated for a minimum of 30 days before it is eligible to receive the William Hill Plus Card. Meanwhile, you can obviously dowload the William Hill Plus app and start enjoying all the innovative features.
What is the William Hill Plus Card?
The William Hill Plus Card is the foundation of the William Hill Plus service. It creates that bridge between online play and their betting shops. With William Hill Plus, you can now enjoy the best of both worlds. The card is linked to your online betting account and allows instant access to your winnings, thus eliminating the mandatory 3-5 day wait you currently have to experience when making a withdrawal.
Once you have the card in your possession, you can also make bets through terminals in William Hill betting shops, and download the William Hill Plus app to make your betting activities all the more simple.
In addition, when you register for the William Hill Plus Card, you might find that you are able to unlock more betting offers than regular members. Of course, this is a bit of an incentive offered by William Hill for you to start using the card.
Benefits of William Hill Plus
William Hill Plus can be extremely beneficial in two particular scenarios.
- If you place a bet at the betting shop and it is a winner, you can take the cash or have it uploaded to an online William Hill account.
- Conversely, if you have an online bet and it wins, you can visit a William Hill betting shop and have the cash given to you in person.
That ends the situation where you wish to place a bet but can’t because you are still waiting for your funds to return to your William Hill account.
Cash-out is a feature that allows you to end your bet before the event reaches its actual end.
Here's a recap of all the benefits:
- Cash in shop bets on your mobile
- Transfer winnings to your online account
- Bet with online funds in shop
- Withdraw online funds as cash in shop
Furthermore, as a member of the William Hill Plus program you will receive:
- Live score updates and in-game stats
- Exclusive free bets and regular offers
William Hill Plus AppWilliam Hill have also launched their app for William Hill Plus card holders. The app has been designed to work hand-in-hand with the William Hill cash out card. By using this app you can access many special features, like cash-out, latest bets information, view in-play scores and statistics, and more.
You will also be able to use the William Hill Plus card app to check the latest balance on your online account, checking your active bets and those that have been recently settled.
You can track your bets on your mobile device, by entering the slip number which is usually eighteen characters long. Another way to do it is to tap your card when you place the wager.
If you don't have a card yet, you can also track your bets via the app by choosing the "Add your bets manually" option and entering the bet slip number.
William Hill Plus FAQ
What Should I Do If My Card Gets Lost Or Stolen?
We suggest you unlink the card from your William Hill online account for security reasons. You can do it via the ‘Account' menu option in the William Hill Plus App. You can then request a new card in a William Hill shop and register it via the normal process.
How long does it take to get a William Hill Plus card?
In order to register a William Hill Plus card and then link it you’ll need to have had an online betting account with WilliamHill.com for a minimum of 30 days. Once your account is 1 month old you can:
- request the card in a betting shop and get it immediately
- request the card via your online account and receive it in 3-4 working days.