The light-middleweight boxing fight between Mayweather and McGregor will take place in Las Vegas on the August 26 and could earn each fighter up to $100m – making it the richest boxing event in history.
Are you backing Floyd Mayweather to win? Read here how to get 20/1 Mayweather to beat McGregor at Paddy Power!
1. Open a new Paddy Power account via this special link
2. Place your 1st bet (max bet £/€1) on Floyd Mayweather to win the fight and select the normal odds on site
3. If your your bet is a winner, you will be paid out straight away at the normal price and you'll be topped up with the additional amount in free bets within 24 hours.
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or like us on Facebook
New Account Exclusive - Terms & Conditions – Floyd Mayweather 20/1 to win
- Open a new account. Valid for new customers only. Duplicate accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
- Deposit £5 or more. Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this offer.
- Place your FIRST BET on Floyd Mayweather to beat Conor McGregor at the enhanced price through Power Play Plus price on site.
- The maximum stake for this offer is £1.
- In-running bets do not qualify for the enhanced prices.
- Applies to singles only, any bets with any selection in a multiple will be settled at the normal price.
- You will not qualify for the price enhancement if the Cash Out option is used.
- Bets made using a free bet or bets made to trigger a free bet are not eligible for Cash Out.
- If your selection wins, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and will have the extra amount, bringing the bet up to the cumulative 20/1 payout, credited in free bets added to your account straight away.
- Free bets get credited in increments of £10 and expire after 30 days.
- This promotion is live until 04:00 on Sunday August 27th and any bets taken after this time do not qualify.
- Offer applies to customers based in the UK & Ireland.
Please tell us what you think about
"Back 20/1 Mayweather to win vs McGregor at Paddy Power!"