Manchester UTD tasted defeat for the first time under new manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in midweek as they lost 2-0 to PSG. That result came after 11 unbeaten games on the trot, with 10 of the previous 11 outings ending in victory too. Prior to that, the Red Devils' last defeat was a 3-1 loss to Liverpool on December 16.
Are you placing a bet on Chelsea vs Manchester UTD? FansBet are offering a stunning betting promotion! If you lose your first bet on this match, you will receive your money back up to £30!
FansBet Risk-Free Bet on Chelsea vs Manchester UTDFansBet , one of our UK's favourite bookmakers, are offering all BetAndSkill.com readers the chance to get a £30 risk-free bet when you sign up for a new online account and place a bet of £30+ on Chelsea vs Manchester UTD this Monday (match winner market).
1) Join Fansbet via this special link. It will only take few minutes!
2) Bet £30 or more on the match result market (1X2) of Chelsea vs Man UTD.
3) Receive a free bet up to £30 if your first bet doesn't win.
4) Refunds are issued on Tuesday, 19 Feb 12:00. There are no wagering requirements!
Follow us on Google+, Instagram or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Min deposit £30 (no Skrill/Neteller), cashback cappet ad £30. Max bet £300. Only valid on sports betting with min odds 1.75 (3/4). Must wager £400 for full cashback. T&Cs apply. 18+. Please bet responsibly.
WHO ARE FANSBET?
Fansbet is licensed and regulated by the UK and Maltese Gambling Authorities. This bookmaker provides betting opportunities on a whole range of sports and a lot of cool promotions that offer real value to all their customers.
Fansbet also offer Colossuss Jackpots! You can try to win the world's biggest sports jackpots, from the £5M Colossus to the 1 million Pick 6 jackpot, from the daily horse racing jackpot to the weekly NFL Colossus jackpots and the Freeplay 6, a free to play competition with a £1 million guaranteed prize.
FansBet Risk-Free Bet Key Terms & Conditions
1. Sign up and bet £30 or more on the match result (1X2 FT) in Chelsea v Manchester UTD.
2. Qualifying Market: 1X2 Fulltime. Pre-match bets only.
3. Qualifying Stake: £30 or more.
4. Bet type: Single bets only.
5. Deadline: Monday, 18 February 20:00.
6. If you lose, £30 will be refunded on Tuesday, 19 Feb 12:00.
7. No wagering requirements on winnings.
8. Only players who signed up after 13th February, 2019, are eligible.
9. General bonus terms apply
Full T&C at Fansbet.