£100 Bet Credits
WHAT ARE BET365 BET CREDITS?
Bet Credits will be the new way that Bet365 delivers Sports offers.
This will replace the use of Bonus Balance and the need for customers to unlock their bonus by completing a 3x rollover.
Winnings from bets placed using the Bet Credits will be paid to the customer’s Withdrawable Balance meaning they will be available to withdraw immediately, however the returns will not include the Bet Credits stake.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR BET CREDITS AT BET365?
1. Make sure to open a new Bet365 account here
2. Deposit €/£5* or more to your account
3. Bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits (up to €/£100*) when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled.
You can fund bets with Bet Credits by selecting a Use Bet Credits check box on the bet slip. Bets can be placed using:
• The full Bet Credits Balance
• A portion of the Bet Credits Balance
• A combination of the Bet Credits and Withdrawable Balance
You will be able to withdraw funds in their Withdrawable Balance without having to forfeit their Bet Credits.
Bet365 New Account Betting Offer timelines
- Claim – within 7 days of registering
- Release (Turnover requirement to be complete) – within 30 days of claiming
- Usage - Bet Credits only expire after 90 consecutive days of inactivity on an account
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• NETeller, PayPal, paysafecard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap or ‘by Skrill’ payment methods, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
Please tell us what you think about
"Bet365 Betting Offer: up to £100 in Bet Credits for New Customers"