Liverpool qualified for the semifinals after knocking out Manchester City 5-1 on aggregate. Roma upset the odds in the extreme to overturn a 4-1 first leg defeat against Barcelona in the quarter finals.
The Reds are favourite (they play at home) at 1/2 while Roma are backable at 11/2.
Need greater prices? Find below ho to get a HUGE price boost at SportNation
5/1 Liverpool or 12/1 Roma to win the match
5/1 Liverpool or 12/1 Roma to win at Sport Nation
Fancy Liverpool to beat Roma? Don't miss this crazy boost - 5/1 Liverpool to win at SportNation
Are you backing Roma to beat Jurgen Klopp's men? You can get a fantastic 12/1 price boost!
- Join Sport Nation via our special links or banners!
- Simply register and deposit through the promotional page. Then proceed to place your bet on 'Liverpool to win' or 'Roma to win' in the 'Match Winner' betting market at standard odds.
- A max bet of £10 is eligible for the enhanced odds payout. If your bet is a winner, you will receive your standard winnings paid as cash, plus the enhanced winnings paid as free bets.
5/1 Liverpool to beat Roma
12/1 Roma to beat Liverpool
- This offer expires on as soon as the match starts. Hurry up!
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or like us on Facebook
Open a new Sport Nation account right now and take advantage of this promotion!
Why bet on Liverpool to win
- Liverpool are yet to lose at Anfield in the Premier League and the Champions League this season.
- They have destroyed Premier League winners Man City both at home and away in the previous round
- The Reds have scored 19 home Champions League goals this season and scored at least twice in all but one of their six games.
- Normal price on Liverpool to win is 1/2, unless you claim this offer
Why bet on Roma to win
- Roma were super against Barcelona, beating the Blaugrana 3-0 at the Stadio Olimpico two weeks ago.
- The Giallorossi have already faced English opposition twice this season, en route to topping Group C. They drew 3-3 at Chelsea before beating the Blues 3-0 in the reverse fixture.
- Eusebio Di Francesco's men have conceded only a single goal in the last 4 outings in all competitions.
- Normal price on Roma to win is 11/2 but you can back them at 12/1 via this page..
- Available to all new SportNation custoemrs registering through this page from the United Kingdom.
- Use deposit code SNODDS.
- Deposit £10 or more.
- Enhanced winning paid as bonus fund with 3x turnover at min odds of 1.60.
- Full Terms and Conditions apply
Please tell us what you think about
"Get 5/1 Liverpool or 12/1 Roma to win at Sport Nation. Max bet £10!"