Betfair is offering BetAndSkill readers the choice of two special price boosts for Saturday night’s big fight between David Haye and Tony Bellew. You can 25/1 Haye to win or 40/1 Bellew to win. Plus, up to £100 in free bets for new depositors!
Will David Haye avenge his shock defeat to Tony Bellew or will ‘Bomber’ beat the former world heavyweight champion once again? Whatever fighter you are backing you can claim a massive price boost at Betfair!
25/1 Haye or 40/1 Bellew
+ up to £100 in free bets!
Betfair offer 25/1 Haye or 40/1 Bellew to win
1 . Join Betfair & back your favourite boxer
Register a new account with Betfair before the fight starts and claim 25/1 Haye or 40/1 Bellew to win the fight - It's a double bargain!!
2. Collect your winnings!
If your selected fighter wins the bout, Betfair will pay out at the quoted price immediately. They will top up your additional winnings within 24hrs.
3. Up to £100 in free bets for new customers
You will also qualify for up to £100 in free bets. £20 free bet awarded with every 5 x £10 bets!
Betfair best odds on every sport!
Would you like to place a bet on this week's sporting events but don't know which betting site is the best? Betfair is the answer! They have had a Decade of Best Odds on every sport (best odds of 94% of main sport events since 2008).
New Customers can get Haye at an enhanced 25/1 or Bellew at an enhanced 40/1 to win. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
Five reasons to claim 25/1 Haye to win
- Haye was beaten in the first fight against Bellew, but it was clear that the he teared his Achilles tendon in the sixth round.
- The Hayemaker was ahead on the scorecards first time around until the injury occurred.
- This time around, Haye claims to be more athletic and more committed. He has a new team around him for the second fight.
- The reach is vastly different between the pair – 198cm for the Hayemaker, 188cm for Bellew.
- This bet is normally backable at 1/2, unless you claim this 25/1 offer...
Five reasons to claim 40/1 Bellew to win
- Tony Bellew stopped David Haye in the 11th round of the first round, after a hard-fought battle
- Since then Bellew has been allowed more time to grow into the weight and can cope with this version of David Haye.
- He knows how to survive and how to negate a fight and nullify a fighter’s strengths.
- The Liverpudlian is the endurance athlete between the two and if he can make it through the first five rounds relatively unscathed, he can seize control.
- Normal odds on Bellew to win? 15/8 at maximum! 40/1 with Betfair through this page!
Betfair are offering all BetAndSkill readers a double enhancement on Bellew vs Haye 2, click here to get your price boost right now!
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Key Terms and conditions
- Only to new customers from UK and Ireland are eligible to claim this offer. 18+
- Bonus code to use on registration: ZSACEH
- Maximum bet available at 25/1 or 40/1 is €/£1.
- Only the 1st bet placed on the event counts towards the price boost
- Standard winnings are credited as cash based on the advertised price on Betfair website.
- Enhanced winnings credited as free bets
- Free Bets are valid for 7 days.
- Exchange bets and bets as are part of multiples do not count
- Only deposits made through Paypal, Credit and Debit Cards count. Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller and Skrill deposits do not count.
- Please read full terms & conditions at Betfair