Ghostbusters slot machine is based on the popular 80's movie featuring Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd. With 30 paylines, four mystery features and two bonus rounds, you can lay the ghosts of bad slots to rest! Play Ghostbuster slot on our site... claim your free spins, no deposit bonus or welcome package here!
Free To Play Games are currently unavailable in your country. Try later.
Ghostbusters: Where to play:
- Mystery Features
- Any of the following four mystery features may be triggered after any base reel outcome except for outcomes that trigger a Bonus. Wins are paid on the final reel state only.
- Cash Award
- Slimer does a funny gag and pays a random award.
- Slimer does a funny gag and randomly chooses a 2X to 5X multiplier to multiply all line wins on the current outcome.
- Wild Reels
- One to three reels are slimed and turned entirely wild.
- Extra Wilds
- One to four reel positions are turned wild initially. Any reel positions sharing a corner or edge with these initial wilds may also turn wild.
- Ballroom Busters Bonus
- The Ballroom Busters Bonus is triggered by getting two Bonus symbols anywhere on the second and third reels, and a Slimer Bonus symbol anywhere on the fourth reel.
- Use five proton shots to try to uncover any of the six ghosts hiding behind highlighted objects in the ballroom. Press a highlighted object to fire a proton shot at it. If a ghost is hiding in the selected spot, you win an award. This award may be multiplied by a special prize multiplier of 2X to 5X. If no ghost is hiding in the selected spot, press a different highlighted object to try again.
- After all 5 proton shots have been fired, the bonus ends and the total bonus win is awarded.
- The Bonus award values are based on the coin value on the reel spin that triggered the Bonus.
- Stay Puft Bonus
- The Stay Puft Bonus is triggered by getting two Bonus symbols anywhere on the second and third reels, and a Stay Puft Bonus symbol anywhere on the fourth reel.
- Win 8 free spins. Free spins played on 40 lines -- 10 more lines than the base game!
- After any free spin, marshmallows may land on one or more reel positions turning them into locked wilds. Each of these wilds remain on the reels for the remaining free spins. Line wins are paid on the final reel state only. After any free spin, the win meter may open and take in a marshmallow, paying a random award in addition to any line wins.
- Different reels are used during the free spins. The coin value in the Bonus is equal to the coin value on the reel spin that triggered the Bonus. The Bonus ends when no more free spins remain and the Bonus cannot be retriggered. Locked wilds are cleared at the conclusion of the Bonus.