After the 1-1 draw against Chile last time out, the Germans are now unbeaten in 12 matches since their Euro 2016 semifinal exit. Furthermore, Joachim Low's men have kept 8 clean sheets 8 in that span. They have quality in all areas that should be too much for their opponents to handle.
Don't miss this betting bargain!
1. Register with Paddy Power via this special link
2. Place your 1st bet (max bet £/€1) Germany to beat Cameroon and select the normal odds on site
3. If Germany win the match you will be paid out straight away at the normal price and you'll be topped up with the additional amount in free bets within 48 hours.
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or like us on Facebook
New Account Exclusive - Terms & Conditions – Confederations Cup price boost @ 20/1
- Open a new account. Valid for new customers only. Duplicate accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
- Deposit £5 or more. Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this offer.
- Place your FIRST BET on Germany to beat Cameroon at the enhanced price through Power Play Plus price on site.
- The maximum stake for this offer is £1.
- In-running bets do not qualify for the enhanced prices.
- Applies to singles only, any bets with any selection in a multiple will be settled at the normal price.
- You will not qualify for the price enhancement if the Cash Out option is used.
- Bets made using a free bet or bets made to trigger a free bet are not eligible for Cash Out.
- If your selection wins, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and will have the extra amount, bringing the bet up to the cumulative 20/1 payout, credited in free bets added to your account straight away.
- Free bets get credited in increments of £10 and expire after 30 days.
- This promotion is live until 16:00 on Sunday June 25th and any bets taken after this time do not qualify.
- Offer applies to customers based in the UK & Ireland.
Please tell us what you think about
"Get 20/1 Germany to beat Cameroon at Paddy Power! Hurry up!"