200/1 England to beat Brazil at Sport Nation
England were unbeaten during the qualifying campaign (W8 D2) and have lost twice under Gareth Southgate's stewardship - to Germany and France. The Three Lions having failed to reach the quarter-finals at the last two World Cups. Harry Kane and Dele Alli will be the nation's main hopes. Anyway, there is a high-quality supporting cast.
Are you backing England be the next World Champions? Don't miss this price boost - 200/1 England to win the World Cup at SportNation
Find below how to claim it!
- Join Sport Nation via our special links or banners!
- Simply register and deposit through the promotional page. Then proceed to place your bet on 'England to win' in the '2018 World Cup Winner' betting market at standard odds.
- A max bet of £1 is eligible for the enhanced odds payout. If your bet is a winner, you will receive your standard winnings paid as cash, plus the enhanced winnings paid as free bets.
200/1 England to win the World Cup
- This offer will expire very soon. Hurry up!
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Open a new Sport Nation account right now and take advantage of this promotion!
Sport Nation terms and conditions:
1. Register with SportNation.
2. Place a £10 bet (max qualifying stake £1 for enhanced) on England to win the World Cup at normal odds.
3. Bet will be settled at normal odds and bonus funds topped up to 200/1. You will then need to place a series of bets at minimum odds of 2.00 with a minimum stake equal to the combined value of 8x your bonus funds received and once such bets have settled, any bonus funds and winnings remaining will become withdrawal. System bets will not count towards the wagering requirement.
4. Customers will have 30 days to meet the turnover requirements before the bonus expires.
5. This offer is valid to use once per customer.
6. Offer expires at the start of the game.
7. Whenever bonus funds are issued as part of any promotion or otherwise, a players real money balance will always be used first when placing Bets before any bonus funds can be used.
Full T&Cs at SportNation