With so much advanced technology at their disposal, betting sites are able to produce virtual racing games that at first glance, can sometimes be hard to distinguish from the real sport! Anyway, if you are looking for the real-life thing, check out our page for horse racing betting sites.
How does Virtual Horse Racing work?
- Each virtual race starts with an introduction that displays a list of all the runners and riders and their number and prices. The virtual race itself follows the introduction.
- All results are determined by a completely unbiased number generator, which means there is no way to influence or manipulate the outcome of a race.
- Once the race has finished there will be a replay of the Horses crossing the line followed by a display of the top 3 (or 4) finishers.
- Bookmakers strive to settle your bet immediately after the event has finished. It's a matter of seconds!
QuinnBet No Deposit Free Bets
UK customers get £1 no deposit free bet + 50% money back
Irish customers get €10 no deposit bonus for sport betting & casino
Where To Bet On Virtual HorsesOne of the most attractive features of virtual horse races is the fact that they are available for betting on-demand at any time of day. Virtual races happen around the clock and are never cancelled for weather. But, choosing the betting company to begin with on this journey is not always an easy task.
Find below our recommended Virtual Horse Racing Betting Sites..
Virtual Horse Racing MarketsYou will not have the same variety as real-life horse racing, but there are still plenty of betting options to be enjoyed. Plus, there will be no non-runners, withdrawn horses and changes to the place terms.
The most popular bet is the race winner. This market is the most straightforward, allowing you to back the horse and jockey you believe will be the winner of each race.
As in classical racing, the each-way betting market is incredibly popular, and can be a fantastic way to insure yourself against losses.
Of course, you can try something a little more adventurous such as a forecast or even a tricast if you are feeling lucky, just like you can when betting on the real-life action.
- Winner - Predict the horse you believe will win the race
- Each Way - Predict the horse that either win or finish in the top three
- Forecast - Predict the horses that finish in first or second place
- Tricast - Predict the horse that finish first, second or third
- Combination Forecast - Predict the two horses that will finish first and second, without specifying the exact order
- Combination Tricast - Predict the horses that will finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd, in any order.
Virtual Racing Game TypesBetradar and Inspired Gaming are the main software developer of Virtual Horse Racing games. The have products that cover the following race types:
- Sprint Virtual Races
- Flat Virtual Races
- Jump Virtual Races
- Virtual Grand National