Can you hold your nerve to win big? Choose the number of traps and rounds to play. You can place the whole amount on one trap, or divide their cash into 2, 4 or 10 piles. Avoid the trapdoors and bag yourself a fortune. Collect 5 golden tokens to play for the Money Drop Bonus game!
The objective of the main game is to try and keep as much of your prize money by successfully placing your top prize cash on a number of trapdoors over a number of rounds. The player can spread their money over a number of trapdoors.
The player will collect Gold Notes during successive game plays of the main game. Once 5 Gold Notes have been collected, the player gets access to play the bonus game where a fixed bonus prize is available. In the bonus game the player will play a version of the game where there are 8 rounds but their cash cannot be spread over the trap doors. If the player keeps all of their cash at the end of the bonus game they will win the bonus prize.
How to play
Try your luck & beat the Money Drop to win.
The Money Drop quick instructions
1. Click on the arrows to select the number of TRAPDOORS, ROUNDS and STAKE.
2. Click PLAY to start the game.
3. Choose how to divide your cash.
4. Place your cash on the trapdoors.
5. Click DROP to see which trapdoor opens.
How to play The Money Drop
• Choose the number of trapdoors by clicking the arrows in the ‘Trapdoors’ field.
• Choose the number of rounds by clicking on the arrows in the ‘Rounds’ field.
• Select your stake by clicking on the arrows in the ‘Stake’ field.
• Click ‘Play’ to begin.
• Choose how to split your cash by clicking on the options provided – choose 1X, 2X, 4X or 10X.
• Place your cash on your selected trapdoor(s).
• Click ‘Drop’ to see which trapdoor opens.
• Continue the game through the number of selected rounds.
• Pick to play with more trapdoors, rounds and higher your stake, to maximize your winnings – up to 400 times your stake!
Special featuresMoney Drop Bonus Game
Collect 8 golden notes to have a chance to win €100,000 in the Money Drop Bonus game. The Bonus game has 8 rounds. You receive 1 bundle of cash that cannot be divided. In the first 4 rounds, you can choose to place your cash bundle on 1 of 4 trap doors. In the next 3 rounds, you have the choice of 3 trap doors and in the last round you have the choice of 2 trap doors. If your cash bundle does not fall through a trap door, you move to the next round. Consolation prizes are available if you do not make it to the final round.
Theme TV Show
Max bet 500
Payout % 91%-94%
Where to Play 'The Money Drop' online
£5 no deposit required +100% deposit bonus up to £100
€100 bonus offered to al new Unibet customers (The game is named 'The Money Drop')
Click here to see a complete list of available no deposit bonuses