What Is Paddy Power Millionaire Chase?Paddy Power have ensured that one punter will enjoy 2021 a lot more than 2020, by giving them £/€1million in cash. So, don't miss the chance... you can start the new year with a BANG!
The competition has started on Saturday, November 14 and will run every Saturday until New Year's Day.
All you have to do is visit Paddy Power through any link or banner in this page, register or opt-in, and then place a winning bet of a minimum of £/€5 on any of the 6 qualifying races (see below) through the Paddy Power app or Paddy Power website before December 19.
Every week, there will be one winner, determined through an online draw and if you are the lucky punter, you will be entered in the New Year's Day sweepstake race at Cheltenham!
On New Year’s Day, the lucky entrants will each be assigned a horse in the Paddy Power Handicap Chase at 2pm, where the winner will walk away with the £/€1m booty.
The draw for assigning horses in the sweepstake to weekly qualifying winners will take place live on paddy power’s social channel(s) on or before 1 January 2021.
How To Enter
- Click here to be redirect to the official Millionaire Chase page and then 'Join Now'
- Place a min £5 bet on the winner of the selected race every Saturday
- If your horse wins the race, you will be entered in a draw that will take place the following Monday for entry to the sweepstakes
- One chosen customer from that draw will be assigned a horse in the 2PM Cheltenham on January 1
- If your horse wins the race on January 1 you'll win the £1 million prize
- If your horse doesn't win the race on January 1 you'll get a £10,000 consolation prize
What are the 6 qualifying races?
- Nov 14: Cheltenham 3.25pm
- Nov 21: Ascot 3.17pm
- Nov 28 Newbury 3.00pm
- Dec 5: Sandown 3.35pm
- Dec 12: Cheltenham 3.05pm
- Dec 19: Ascot 3.35pm
What can I win?The winner of the Millionaire Chase sweepstake will receive £1 million on (or before) 8 January 2021. All other winners of the weekly draws who qualified for final sweepstake will receive £10,000 each.
Millionaire Chase: All You Need To Know
- The winner of the Millionaire sweepstake will win £/€1 million.
- All other winners of the weekly draws who qualified for final sweepstake (but didn’t win the sweepstake) will receive £/€10,000 each.
- All winning customers of any of the draws will be selected at random and the draws will be overseen by an Independent third party.
- The draw for assigning horses in the sweepstake to weekly qualifying winners on 1 January 2021 will be selected at random and that draw will also be overseen by an Independent third party.
Key Terms & ConditionsMillionaire Chase: Weekly qualifiers from 14/11 – 19/12. Min stake £5 Singles on the win or each-way market to qualify. The qualifying races will be notified on our website each week.
£10 Risk-Free Bet: New customers offer, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £10. Full T&Cs apply.