Raced behind closed doors, there will be no top hats and tails, but never fear, the bookmakers are still operating and there are plenty of free bets to liven up the atmosphere.
Join Ladbrokes today, get a €/£1 No Deposit Free Bet to place on any sport!
Royal Ascot 2020 Free Bets & PromotionsOur betting experts have scoured all the biggest and best bookmakers for the top free bet offers currently available to play on Ascot.
All the finest are highlighted below and all you need to do is click to sign up and start betting…
T&Cs apply. 18+. Gamble responsibly.
Which Bookmakers Are Offering Royal Ascot 2020 Free Bets?With horse racing back, the bookies are chomping at the bit to bring you odds and plenty of odds to go with it.
All the big brands are offering odds on all the meetings, with plenty of enhanced odds and free bets to boot. Brands such as bet365 and Paddy Power are offering particularly generous bonuses, with the former giving new customers up to £100 in bet credits!
Paddy Power are giving out daily free bets to spend on a particular race with a £5 free bet when you deposit £5 or more.
There’s plenty more where that came from too. William Hill are offering three daily bet boosts on horse racing, alongside up to £30 in free bets for new customers, while you’ll find many more offers and bookies to place Royal Ascot bets with on our top horse racing betting sites page.
When Is Royal Ascot?Royal Ascot takes place this year between June 16 and 20, but it will be without a crowd.
Over 70,000 packed into Ascot last year to see Frankie Dettori ride home Stradivarius in style, but that won’t be the case this year, with punters’ only option to watch on television.
There will be six additional races this year, with 36 in total across the five days, with the Ascot Gold Cup, as usual, being the star attraction.
QuinnBet No Deposit Free Bets
UK customers get £1 no deposit free bet + 50% money back
Irish customers get €10 no deposit bonus for sport betting & casino
Royal Ascot 2020 ScheduleThe full schedule for Royal Ascot 2020 is as follows:
Day One: June 16, 2020
- 1.15pm: Buckingham Palace Handicap
- 1.50pm: Queen Anne Stakes
- 2.25pm: Ribblesdale Stakes
- 3.00pm: King Edward VII Stakes
- 3.35pm: King’s Stand Stakes
- 4.10pm: Duke of Cambridge Stakes
- 4.40pm: Ascot Stakes Handicap
Day Two: June 17, 2020
- 1:15pm: Silver Royal Hunt Cup Handicap
- 1:50pm: Hampton Court Stakes
- 2:25pm: King George V Handicap
- 3:00pm: Prince of Wales’s Stakes
- 3:35pm: Royal Hunt Cup Handicap
- 4:10pm: Windsor Castle Stakes
- 4:40pm: Copper Horse Handicap
Day Three: June 18, 2020
- 1:15pm: Golden Gates Handicap
- 1:50pm: Wolferton Stakes
- 2:25pm: Jersey Stakes
- 3:00pm: Chesham Stakes
- 3:35pm: Gold Cup
- 4:10pm: Britannia Handicap
- 4:40pm: Sandringham Handicap
Day Four: June 19, 2020
- 1:15pm: Palace of Holyroodhouse Handicap
- 1:50pm: Albany Stakes
- 2:25pm: Norfolk Stakes
- 3:00pm: Hardwicke Stakes
- 3:35pm: Commonwealth Cup
- 4:10pm: Queen’s Vase
- 4:40pm: Duke of Edinburgh Handicap
Day Five: June 20, 2020
- 12:40pm: Silver Wokingham Handicap
- 1:15pm: Queen Mary Stakes
- 1:50pm: Coronation Stakes
- 2:25pm: Coventry Stakes
- 3:00pm: St James’s Palace Stakes
- 3:35pm: Diamond Jubilee Stakes
- 4:10pm: Wokingham Handicap
- 4:40pm: Queen Alexandra Stakes
How To Watch Royal AscotIf you’re looking to find a Royal Ascot live stream to watch all the action, then there are a number of options for you.
All the action is being broadcast live on ITV, while you can also live stream the event through a number of bookmakers.
Many of the top brands, such as Bet365, Ladbrokes and 888sport offer live streaming of horse racing, while the vast majority on our Best betting sites page also will.
All you need to do to watch a race is place a £1 bet on the race to unlock the stream.