MIGHT BITE looks to follow-up his RSA Chase win from 12 months ago. He is an unbeaten (bar the fall when he was well clear), triple Grade 1 chase winner, including the Mildmay Novices’ at Aintree. He reappeared this season with an easy victory over the now 164-rated Frodon over a trip too short and followed up with a decent enough win in the King George on Boxing Day.
Might Bite 70/1 to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup
Fancy Might Bite to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup? Find here how to claim a HUGE 70/1 price boost!
1. Open a new Paddy Power account via this special link
2. Place your 1st bet (max bet £/€1) on Might Bite to win the Gold Cup and select the normal odds on site
3. If your your bet is a winner, you will be paid out straight away at the normal price and you'll be topped up with the additional amount in free bets within 24 hours.
70/1 Might Bite to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Five reasons to claim 70/1 Might Bite to win the Gold Cup
- Might Bite has won his last five starts including three Grade 1 contests
- He is already a Cheltenham Festival winner, as he landed the 2017 RSA Chase
- He banished any doubt of him belonging at the top table when scoring in the King George on Boxing Day 2017, hitting the front four out and always in control thereafter.
- His trainer Nicky Henderson has already won the two big races at this Festival with Buveur D'Air and Altior.
- Might Bite is the favourite #1 to win the Gold Cup, backable at 9/2 on the major online bookmakers, unless you take this offer...
New Account Exclusive - Key Terms & Conditions – Might Bite 70/1 to win
- New customers offer. 18+
- Available only to players registering via this page.
- Max bet at enhanced odds is £1.
- Normal winnings paid as cash, enhanced winnings paid in free bets
- Free Bets are valid for 7 days
- Only deposits made with Paypal and credit cards are eligible.
- Multiple bets are excluded
- Full Terms & Conditions apply
- Please gamble responsibly. begambleaware.org
Please tell us what you think about
"Get 70/1 Might Bite to win the Gold Cup at Cheltenham with Paddy Power"