Blackjack is played with eight unique decks. Each deck is shuffled before every game. The objective of the game is to accumulate a higher point total than the dealer without going over 21. Beat the dealer at blackjack!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Select your stake by clicking on the chips (bottom right corner) and then clicking on one of the circles on the Blackjack table. .
2. Click on DEAL to receive your first 2 cards.
3. Select STAND to hold your bet and cards. Select HIT to receive another card.
4. If you want to double your bet, select DOUBLE and 1 more card will be dealt.
5. If you want to Split pairs, to play 2 hands, click SPLIT.
6. When you decide to stand, the dealer will turn over his Down Card. If the dealer's hand totals less than 17, he must draw another card. The dealer must stand on all 17s .
7. Click on REPEAT to play the same bet again.
8. The cards 2 through 10 are worth their face value. J, Q, and K are worth 10 points each and the Ace is worth either 1 or 11 points.
9. Blackjack pays 3 to 2. If the dealer's up-card is an Ace, the player is offered the option of insurance before the dealer checks the hidden card. Insurance pays 2 to 1. *
• If you have Blackjack or a hand totaling 21 points you win.
• If both you and the dealer have Blackjack, you win the game.
• If the dealer's hand exceeds 21 (bust), you win the game.
• If your hand is higher than the dealer's without going over 21, you win.
• If the dealer's hand is higher than yours without going over 21, the dealer wins.
• If you bust, your bet will be collected.
• If your hand and the dealer's hand are equal, it is a 'push' and your bet is returned to you.
• If the dealer has Blackjack and you have 21 with more than 2 cards, the dealer wins.
*Insurance: If the dealer's Up Card is an Ace, an INSURANCE button will appear on the screen. Click on it if you want to place a side bet that will limit your possible losses before the dealer views his Down Card. An Insurance bet is half your original stake. If the dealer has natural 21 or Blackjack, you win back half your original stake.
Double: Click on the DOUBLE button to double your stake and receive one more card to your hand.
Split: If your two initial cards are identical in value, you may choose to Split them into two separate hands, including a hand of two Aces. Clicking on the SPLIT button will place an additional bet equal to your original bet and each card becomes the start of a new hand.
An Ace and a 10-value card following a Split do not equal Blackjack. Aces cannot be re-Split.
Double-After-Split: Once you have Split and received second cards, you may double down on both of your new hands.
Where to Play 'Blackjack' online
Please tell us what you think about
"Blackjack * How to Play * 5 Pound free"