BAYERN MUNICH v ARSENAL: BET365 OFFER £50 IN-PLAY FREE BET
Bet365 have announced they will be running their risk-free in-play offer for the Champions League quarter final match Bayern v Arsenal this week! It's a massive chance for anyone with an account or new customers to get involved in the action with a risk-free bet of up to £50! No matter who – or what – you are backing, you can take advantage of a superb promotion that is only made available for the biggest of games!
To claim a £50 risk-free in-play bet on Bayern Munich v Arsenal:
1. Make sure you have a bet365 account or open a new account here
2. Place at least one pre-match bet on the Bayern Munich v Arsenal match and then another bet in-play
3. If your first in-play bet loses, your stake will be refunded up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (maximum £50)
If you don't have a bet365 account then sign up here and take advantage of this offer as well as of their first deposit bonus of up to £200.
Place a bet on Bayern Munich v Arsenal before kick-off, then once the game starts at 7.45pm on Wednesday 15th February, place another bet on any In-Play market on the match. If your FIRST In-Play bet is a loser Bet365 will refund this stake, up to the same amount as your largest pre-match bet.
Unlike some firms bet365 don't place restrictions on their free bets so the refund is paid as cash, and not as bonus funds. Most bookies offer 'refund as a free bet', which means that you must then spend the refunded cash in one bet and returns are often calculated without the free bet stake.
This is not the case with bet365. If you win your in-play bet then you keep your winnings and if your bet is a loser then the stake (up to £50) will be credited into your account immediately.
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BET365 £50 FREE IN-PLAY OFFER
There are various ways to take advantage of this offer. You may opt to cover your initial wager with an in-play bet against the original selection (e.g. you could go for Bayern Munich to win pre-match bet alongside a double chance in-play bet on Arsenal or Draw). You could even double up on your original bet if you fancy Bayern Munich (or another selection) to be the winning choice. This means that you are getting double the odds on Bayern Munich to win, since you will get your in-play bet refunded should you lose!
Our recommended bet:
- Bet £50 on Robert Lewandovski first goalscorer goalscorer pre-match @ 9/4 = £162.50 returns
- Bet £50 in-play (risk-free) as soon as the match starts on Thomas Muller to score @ 11/2 (odds could change in play) = £325 returns
A further option:
- Stake £50 on "Over 0.5 match goals" pre-match as qualifying (to win this bet you need 1 or more goal in the game).
- Once the game has kicked off, go for a correct score at a bigger price. Eg: 3-1 Bayern to win at 11/1.
Good luck and enjoy the offer!
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to bets placed on the Bayern Munich v Arsenal Champions League match, played on Wednesday 15th February 2017.
- Risk free bet value will be equal to the stake of your largest pre-match single bet placed on the Bayern Munich v Arsenal Champions League match, played on Wednesday 15th February 2017, up to a maximum of £50*. Pre-match bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out, or edited using our Edit Bet feature, will not qualify for the offer whether Cashed Out or edited pre-match or In-Play. The largest pre-match bet that has not been fully or partly Cashed Out, or edited using our Edit Bet feature, will qualify (up to £50*).
- Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Bayern Munich v Arsenal Champions League match, played on Wednesday 15th February 2017. If your first single In-Play bet is fully or partly Cashed Out, or edited using our Edit Bet feature, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer.
- Note that 'pre-match' is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the Bayern Munich v Arsenal Champions League match, played on Wednesday 15th February 2017 and 'In-Play' is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.
- Both your pre-match and In-Play bets must be paid for in the usual way. If your risk free bet loses, we will aim to refund your stake to your account within three hours of the end of the game. Maximum risk free bet per customer is £50*.
- Where more than one In-Play selection is placed on the same bet slip, the risk free bet will be deemed to be the one which is first on the bet slip.
- This offer only applies to bets placed via desktop, mobile or tablet. Bets placed using our Telephone Betting service will not qualify for this offer.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.