William Hill have just launched a tasty Cheltenham Festival offer for the 2020 edition! Get up to £10 in cash back if your horse finishes 2nd in any Cheltenham race. On top of it, you can also claim the Bet £10 Get £30 bonus for new customers!
William Hill are one of the most popular online betting site for horse racing and will no doubt be throughout the 2020 Cheltenham Festival with this generous money-back offer.
Wanna get a double chance to win on every Cheltenham race? Find here what William Hill is offering this year!
WILLIAM HILL CHELTENHAM MONEY BACK
1. Open a new account with William Hill via this special link
2. Place a bet on a Cheltenham Festival race
3. If your horse finishes 2nd, get your money back up to £10 (credited as cash)!
Offer will run from 00:01 on Monday 2 March until 17:30 on Friday 13 March 2020.
4. Furthermore, you will receive a £30 welcome bonus as soon as you place your £10 bet! You will be credited 2 x £15 free bets to your account.
That's £30 in free bets plus a chance to get your money back as cash on every race at the Cheltenham Festival, which gives a perfect opportunity to build up a betting balance for the remainder of the festival.
Sign up to William Hill today and get a free bet up to £30! Just place a bet of £10 and get £30 free credited as 2 x £15 free bets!
To get your free £30 bet:
1. Click or tap this link straight to William Hill
2. Open a new account with promo code P30
3. Place a £10 bet
4. Get £30 free credited as 2 x £15 free bets
CHELTENHAM FREE BETS & PROMOTIONS
William Hill and many other online bookmakers have already launched special promotions for this year's Cheltenham Festival. Take a look below!
T&Cs apply. 18+. Gamble responsibly.
Alongside horse racing specific betting promotions, there are also tons of new free bets for Cheltenham. These vary with every bookie trying to outdo one another.
T&Cs apply. 18+. Gamble responsibly.
Cheltenham Offer Key Terms and Conditions
New customers only. 18+
- Only the first bet placed on the race will qualify (i.e. the bet struck with the lowest bet receipt number).
- Your selection must be settled at odds of 3/1 or greater (either the price taken, or SP if Best Odds Guaranteed is applied).
- A minimum of 4 horses must run in the race.
- Applies to bets placed on any race winner market only. Other markets (e.g. “To Win Any Race At Cheltenham”, “Betting Without”, “Place Only” markets) will not qualify.
- Available on Singles. Multiple bets will not count.
- For each way bets, only the win part will count.
- Bets must be struck using funds from your balance, and not using a free bet (in full or in part)
- If you cash in your bet you will not qualify to receive money back on that race.
- This offer is available in the following currencies – GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, HKD, JPY, SEK, SGD & USD (see conversion amounts in the terms below).
- Bets placed on Tote markets, or on the Unnamed 1st Favourite and Unnamed 2nd Favourite will not qualify for this offer.
- Money Back 2nd will be paid as a cash adjustment, up to a maximum of £10 per customer, per Cheltenham Festival race.
- The cash amount is calculated by the total stake minus total returns, up to a maximum value of £10 per race:
- e.g. 1 - Place a £10 win bet on the horse at 5/1 that finishes 2nd. Customer will receive a £10 cash adjustment;
- e.g. 2 - Place a £5 each way bet on a horse at 3/1 (1/4 odds) that finishes 2nd. You will receive a cash adjustment of £1.25 (£10 stake and £8.75 returns = £1.25 cash adjustment);
- e.g. 3 – Place a £5 each way bet on a horse at 10/1 (1/5 odds) that finishes 2nd. You will not receive any money back as the bet has won £5 (£10 stake and £15 returns).
- In the case of a dead heat for first or second this offer will not apply.
- Based on the official result on the day of the race only. Any amended results do not count.
- We aim to credit money back as soon as possible however in the event of any technical difficulties, cash adjustments will be credited within 24 hours.
- Player, country, currency, market restrictions and terms apply.
Full terms apply. Gamble Responsible.
Please tell us what you think about
"William Hill Money Back If 2nd On Every Cheltenham Race"