FREE SUREBET CALCULATOR
As odds of all online bookmakers are different for a same event, there are cases where you can make a sure profit whatever the outcome. Generally, a sure bet appears when bookmakers have different estimations about the outcome of an event. It is vital to calculate very fast the stakes to bet on each selection in order to have the same guaranteed profit whatever the outcome.
How to use the surebet calculator:
1. Enter the odds for the sports arbitrage opportunity in decimal format for Selection 1, Selection 2, etc...
2. Enter the total amount that you wish to stake on the arbitrage in the "Total Stake" box.
3. Click the "Calculate Now" button.
4. You will then see how much to stake on each selection in order to have the same guaranteed profit on all the selections.
Surebet Calcultator Instructions
- Include? – Check or uncheck these boxes to add or remove additional selections. Eg: for un Under/over bet you need 2 boxes, for an 1X2 bet you need three boxes.
- Bias – You can select the outcome you believe is the most likely outcome
- Selection – You can add up to 8 selections. 1 & 2 are mandatory, while 3-8 are optional. In a 1X2 bet, selection 1 could represent the home win, selection 2 could represent a draw, and selection 3 could represent the away win.
- Highest Available Odds – Input here the highest available odds for each selection.