Try Scandinavian Babes online slot just for fun, find the best online casinos with the best sign up bonuses and play Scandinavian Babes free slot with no deposit bonuses.
FREE ONLINE SLOT SCANDINAVIAN BABES
follow us on Google Plus
Or like us on Facebook
PLAY SCANDINAVIAN BABES ONLINE SLOT HERE :
Scandinavian Babes - Game Rules
- Scandinavian Babes is a 5-reel video slot game. You can activate up to 15 lines and bet up to 5 coins/line. Lines must be activated in numerical order (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.).
- Scandinavian Babes includes a stacked wild symbol (the golden framed babe) and a bonus symbol (Scandinavian Bonus). The wild symbol substitutes for any other reel symbol (except the bonus symbol) to help comprise winning combinations.
- Scandinavian Babes includes three bonus rounds. Stacked wilds fully covering both reels 1 and 5 trigger the free spin feature; a sequence of free spins commences during which reels 1 and 5 are stacked with wild symbols that substitute for any other reel symbol (except the bonus symbol). These wild reels remain stationary during the entire free spin sequence. Additional free spins are not awarded during the feature.
- Three bonus symbols anywhere on the reels triggers the Pick-a-Prize bonus where you select one of the babes to reveal the prize won.
- You can attempt to multiply your prize in the optional Gamble bonus round. Press the GAMBLE button after winning a prize to start the round. Your objective is to correctly guess the colour or suit of a face-down card. Take your guess by clicking the appropriate button. If you correctly predict the colour, you double your prize. If you correctly predict the suit, you quadruple your prize. You can play the Gamble bonus round up to five times in succession and up to a limit of 2500 coins.
- The wild symbol only appears on reels 1 and 5. The Scandinavian Bonus symbol is a scatter symbol and only appears on reels 1, 3 and 5.
- The RTP is 94.00%.
Please tell us what you think about
"Scandinavian Babes free online slot | No deposit bonus | Free spins"