Both sides narrowly qualified for the semi-finals. Bayern were held to a 0-0 draw at home against Sevilla while Real Madrid needed a last-gasp penalty converted by Cristiano Ronaldo to knock Juventus out of the competition.
Real Madrid eliminated Bayern at the quarter-final stage of last season’s competition with a 6-3 aggregate win. Who will win this time?
Are you placing a bet on this clash?? Find below ho to get a HUGE price boost at SportNation
6/1 Bayern Munich or 10/1 Real Madrid to win the match
6/1 Bayern or 10/1 Real Madrid to win at Sport Nation
Fancy Bayern Munich to beat Real Madrid? Take advantage of this exclusive offer - 6/1 Bayern Munich to win at SportNation
Are you backing Real Madrid to beat the Bavarians? You can clinch a monster 10/1 price boost!
- Join Sport Nation via our special links or banners!
- Simply register and deposit through the promotional page. Then proceed to place your bet on 'Bayern Munich to win' or 'Real Madrid to win' in the 'Match Winner' betting market at standard odds.
- A max bet of £10 is eligible for the enhanced odds payout. If your bet is a winner, you will receive your standard winnings paid as cash, plus the enhanced winnings paid as free bets.
6/1 Bayern to beat Real Madrid
10/1 Real Madrid to beat Bayern
- This offer expires on as soon as the match starts. Don't waste your time!
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or like us on Facebook
Open a new Sport Nation account right now and take advantage of this promotion!
Why bet on Bayern Munich to win
- Bayern are on impressive form, having won 9 of their last 11 games, scoring 40 goals in the process.
- The Bavarians are undefeated at home this season, even keeping clean sheets in five of their last six.
- Since returning from the Bundesliga’s winter break they have scored at least four times in half their 20 matches across all competitions.
- Normal price on Bayern Munich to win is EVENS, unless you claim this offer.
Why bet on Real Madrid to win
- Real Madrid have won 5 of the last six matches against Bayern Munich, including their last 3 away direct encounters.
- The Blancos have won 10 and of their 16 La Liga games away from the Santiago Bernabeu and have managed back to back wins at PSG and Juventus in Champions League.
- They have already beaten German opposition twice this season, with 3-1 and 3-2 wins over Borussia Dortmund in the group stage.
- Normal price on Real Madrid to win is 14/5 but you can back them at 10/1 via this page.
- Available to all new SportNation custoemrs registering through this page from the UK.
- Use bonus code SNODDS when you deposit.
- Deposit £10 or more.
- Enhanced winnings paid as bonus fund with 3x turnover at min odds of 1.60.
- Full Terms and Conditions apply
Please tell us what you think about
"Get 6/1 Bayern or 10/1 Real Madrid to win at Sport Nation. Max bet £10!"