William Hill's ACCA Freedom ExplainedAcca Freedom provides William Hill football customers with a daily offer on accumulator bets, allowing them to either ‘boost acca odds’ or ‘insure acca bet’.
The rewards have been integrated into the platform, meaning with one simple click you can choose to cover or boost your acca without having to search for specific matches.
How does ACCA Freedom Work?In order to take advantage of ACCA Freedom you'll need to be William Hill customer. Make sure you check out the latest William Hill welcome bonus if you need to register a new account.
So, follow these simple steps to enjoy William Hill ACCA Freedom.
- Open a new account with William Hill or log-in your existing one.
- Add 3+ qualifying selections to your betting slip to trigger Bet Boost in rewards, or add 5+ qualifying selections to trigger ACCA Insurance in rewards.
- Next click on ‘Rewards available to apply’ and choose either ‘Boost’ or ‘Insurance' for your bet.
How does 'Boost' work?If you choose the option BOOST, you will enhance the odds of your 3+ ACCA, up to a maximum of £20 in extra winnings.
How does 'Insurance' work?If you choose INSURANCE, you will insure your 5+ ACCA so if just 1 selection lets you down, William Hill will refund your stake as a free bet up to a maximum of £20.
William Hill ACCA Freedom tipsMany of the best betting sites we feature here at BetAndSkill offer some for of acca boost or acca insurance, but this promotion actually beat them all.
We love the fact that you can use one Acca Freedom offer per day which apply to accumulator bets and the fact that 3-legs acca are already eligible for the boost.
If you select Bet Boost, then ACCA Insurance will be unavailable to you. If you select Insurance, of course, the boost will be unavailable.
Probably, you are wondering which is better, Bet Boost or Acca Insurance.
In case of smaller accumulators - made up of 3 or 4 selections - you'll have no choice but to use Bet Boost. It makes sense as you would be more interested in boosting the odds, as Insurance is more suited to larger acca bets.
The odds increase will vary but on average you will get a 10% boost on the total winnings.
As ACCA's with 5 or more legs tend to be harder to win as the chances of the bet paying out significantly reduces with each additional fold added. Hence, for larger accumulators it makes sense to activate the Insurance and insure against 1 selection letting you down,
Please note that your daily ACCA Freedom cannot be carried forward or accumulated either, so if you fail to use either of BOOST or INSURANCE on a particular day, you cannot use them for another day.
Key Terms & Conditions
- Customers can only choose either the ‘Boost’ or ‘Insurance’ option once per day.
- Once a customer have chosen one of them, the other is removed for that day.
- Bets placed using free bets don’t count towards this promotion.
- If you ‘Boost’ an each-way bet, the bet boost only applies to the ‘win’ part of the bet.
- ‘Boost’ not available for flash odds, enhanced odds, any free bet or any other promotion.
- ‘Boost’ is available on accumulators with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 25 legs.
- ‘Insurance’ is available on pre-match bets except horse/greyhound racing and virtuals.
- ‘Insurance’ will only apply to the ‘win’ part of each-way bets.
- If one or more selections for the ‘Insurance’ are voided or the match is postponed, and the accumulator bet has fewer than 5 eligible selections, it will not qualify for insurance and will not be replaced that day.
- ‘Insurance’ can’t be claimed on bets including any handicap, total points or enhanced markets - including flash odds, enhanced odds, super odds).