Robert Lewandowski and Kylian Mbappè are the odds-on favorites to find the back of the net in the Champions League final on Sunday night. Fancy one of these two strikers to score anytime? Choose between two enhanced odds offers at William Hill: 60/1 Mbappè to score or 40/1 Lewandowski to score!
How to get your price boost at William HillRomelu Lukaku has not looked back since leaving the Premier League and Manchester United under a cloud. He has taken the Serie A by storm leading Inter milan to a very close 2nd place behind Juventus and has scored for fun in Europa League.
Fancy the former Man UTD striker to score at least one goal against Sevilla? Don't miss the chance to get paid at 40/1!
- Open a new William Hill account via your mobile device – it only takes few minutes
- Click here to get 60/1 Kylian Mbappè to score vs Bayern Munich
- Click here to get 40/1 Robert Lewandowski to score vs PSG
- Place £1 on Mbappè or Lewandowski to score vs in the Champions League final
- If your selected player score a goal, William Hill will adjust your account within 24 hours to reflect the enhanced price
* Don't forget these offers are only available on mobile.
5 REASONS TO CLAIM MBAPPE TO SCORE @ 60/1
- Mbappe has scored 23 goals this season, but his tally has been lower than past years because of Ligue 1 suspension and a couple of injuries
- The Frenchman is back, and he looks 100% healthy and ready to go
- He is the club’s joint leading Champions League scorer this season with five goals, along with Mauro Icardi.
- Bayern’s defensive high-line plays into Kylian Mbappe’s hands more than anyone.
- Mbappe to score anytime is normally available at 11/10, unless you claim this 60/1 exclusive offer!
5 REASONS TO CLAIM LEWANDOWSKI TO SCORE @ 40/1
- Lewandowski has scored an astounding 55 goals this season
- The Poland international has mustered 15 goals in the Champions League and if he scores another three, he will break the record Cristiano Ronaldo set in 2013/14.
- The striker is the third player to score in at least nine consecutive Champions League matches, along with Ronaldo and Ruud van Nistelrooy.
- The Bayern striker has an average of five shots per game in the Champions League, scoring with almost every third shot
- Lewandowski is normally backable at 4/6 to find the back of the net, unless you claim this 40/1 price boost.
More promotions on PSG vs Bayern MunichThe following section contains all the exclusive promotions and enhanced odds on this match offered by trusted bookmakers.
WILLIAM HILL WELCOME BONUSFurthermore, William Hill are offering the perfect incentive to sign up with them and enjoy your betting on every sport, every market, every day!
- Click on this special link to go to the William Hill website
- Register for a new account using promo code P30
- Place your first bet of £10 or more (odds must be greater than 1/5)
- Get up to £30 in free bets
Full T&Cs at WilliamHill.com