Virtual greyhound racing relies on the latest state-of-the-art computer technology to create simulations of a greyhound race. What makes virtual greyhound racing great are the awesome graphics that almost replicate the real thing. Nowadays, betting sites are able to produce virtual racing games that at first glance, can sometimes be hard to distinguish from the real sport!
How does Virtual Greyhounds work?
- Each virtual greyhound race starts with an introduction that displays a list of all the running dogs, their number and odds.
- Players click on the selection(s) theywish to make and the betslip will open on the right side of the screen
- The virtual race starts. This comes with live commentary and replays. Virtual dog races are usually spaced out in three to four minute intervals.
- All results are determined by a completely unbiased number generator, which means there is no way to influence or manipulate the outcome of a race.
- Once the race has finished there will be a replay of the dogs crossing the line followed by a display of the top 2 (or 3) finishers.
- Bookmakers strive to settle your bet immediately after the event has finished. It's a matter of seconds!
Where To Bet On Virtual DogsOne of the most attractive features of virtual dog races is the fact that they are available for betting on-demand at any time of day. Virtual races happen around the clock and are never cancelled for weather. But, choosing the betting company to begin with on this journey is not always an easy task.
Find below our recommended Virtual Greyhounds Betting Sites..
Virtual Greyhounds MarketsThe most popular bet is the race winner. This market is the most straightforward, allowing you to back the dog you believe will be the winner of each race.
If you want to hedge your bet, then you can place an each-way bet which pays out a quarter of the odds if your dog comes in the top two places.
Of course, you can try something a little more adventurous such as a forecast or even a tricast if you are feeling lucky, just like you can when betting on the real-life action.
- Winner: Predict the winner of the race
- Forecast: Predict the winner of the race and the runner-up
- Tricast: Predict the order of first three dogs to cross the finish line
- Place: The player bets whether a chosen dog will finish among the first two positions
- Show: The player bets whether a chosen dog will finish among the first three positions
- Reverse Forecast: The player bets on several different order combinations on a single ticket
QuinnBet No Deposit Free Bets
UK customers get £1 no deposit free bet + 50% money back
Irish customers get €10 no deposit bonus for sport betting & casino