The Virtual Football League (VFL) provides 24 hours, 7 days per week, 365 days per year real money betting on virtual football.
How does Virtual Football League work?16 teams compete in the Virtual Football League and play an equal number of home and away games. Leagues can feature club teams from one nation, club teams from several nations or international teams depending on the tournament. Just like real-life football leagues, team will be awarded three points for a win, or one for a draw.
There are 30 match days every season. A complete league takes only 150 minutes and you can join in at any time! Each game is shown in a highlight mode consisting of halves that last 90 seconds each.
This short time frames allow players to bet every few minutes instead of every other week. The bookmaker has no control over the result of a fixture. Every result is decided using an unbiased RNG (random number generator) and all punters see the same result.
Here's how it works:
- Statistical presentation prior to the match day which outlines the key statistical data for each of the match and teams. All the odds are presented on screen.
- Punters can select matches, markets and odds, and place their bets.
- The virtual matches themselves follow the presentation.
- All results are determined by a completely unbiased number generator, which means there is no way to influence or manipulate the outcome of a race.
- Once the matchday has finished all the winning bets are paid, stats and standing are updated.
- We are ready for another match day!
QuinnBet No Deposit Free Bets
UK customers get £1 no deposit free bet + 50% money back
Irish customers get €10 no deposit bonus for sport betting & casino
Where To Bet On Virtual Football LeagueOne of the most attractive features of Virtual Football League is the fact that they are available for betting on-demand at any time of day. Virtual football matches happen around the clock and are never cancelled for weather. But, choosing the betting company to begin with on this journey is not always an easy task.
Find below our recommended Virtual Football League Betting Sites..
Virtual Football League Key Features
- Cutting-edge motion capture animation and state of the art graphics
- Wide range of bet markets
- No chance of bias of corruption
- No referee errors
- It allows you to place bets at any time of day or night
- Entertaining playing field also for novice punters.
Virtual Football League MarketsYou can bet on single matches, match days and even on which team would win the league at the end of the season, or which teams would be relegated.
As in real-life football wagering, betting on markets that offer shorter odds in virtual football betting, are more likely to result in successful bets, than backing longer odds bets. So for example, if one game pits a strong favorite against an underdog, the strong favorite will not win every time. They may win most of the time, but there will be times when the underdog team wins, as in real-life football.
Specific match markets
- Match result
- Half-time result
- Number of goals under/over
- Team to score first
- Correct scores (0:0 to 3:3 and others)
- Asian Handicaps
- 1st Half / Full Time
- Double Chance
- Double Chance Halftime
- Both Teams to Score
- Teams to Score (Home / Away)
- Highest Scoring Half
- Team Total Goals
- Odd/Even Number of Total Goals
- Draw No Bet
- 1st Half Totals
Match Day markets
- Number Of Goals on Match Day (Total number of goals scored by all teams)
- Total Goals Home Teams
- Total Goals Away Teams
- Most Goals Home Teams or Away Teams
- Number Home Team Wins
- Number of home team wins (O/U)
- Number Draws
- Number of draws (O/U)
- Number Away Team Wins
- Number of away team wins (O/U)
- Season Winner
- Top 5 Finisher
- Bottom 3 Finisher
- Head to Head