We have a tip for every race scheduled in the Meydan today's meeting. These collection of expert predictions will help you to select the winning horses or to pick out the most backed horses in order to make trading on the betting exchanges.
HORSE RACING: TODAY'S MEYDAN TIPS AND FREE BETS (MARCH 31, 2018)
Enjoy our daily Meydan betting tips! Our tipsters spend a lot of hours analysing every race and researching tons of statistics. Despite that, our horse racing predictions are completely free, as you can see by visiting our horse racing free betting tips section. We cover all the UK Racing and international racing, including UAE, France, South Africa and USA.
Don't forget we also have a free Horse of The Day section? Are you looking for the best bet for today's racing? Take a look at our NAP of the Day article!
MEYDAN BETTING TIPS
Dubai racing’s home is the spectacular Meydan Racecourse, about 5km southeast of downtown Dubai, with a grandstand that can accommodate over 60,000 spectators. Nestling four kilometres from the mouth of Dubai Creek, 'Meydan' is translated from an Arabic word meaning 'a meeting place' and the racecourse prides itself as being the centre of global horseracing.
The Meydan track is a left-handed oval with chutes provided for various distances. The Tapeta all-weather surface was replaced by dirt before the 2014/15 season. The oval distance on the dirt track is 1750 meters (8 3/4 furlongs), 2400 meters (12 furlongs) on the turf track. Distance from final turn to finish line is 400m (2 furlongs) on the dirt track, 450m (2.25 furlongs) on the turf track. Both courses are essentially flat, though the bends are banked, and both are very wide and fair.
Meydan Feature Races
Racing season starts in November but doesn’t heat up until January, when the Dubai World Cup Carnival brings top horses and jockeys to Dubai. The $10 million Dubai World Cup takes place on March at the Meydan Racecourse, which is a suitable setting for the world's richest horse racing day.
- Dubai World Cup (Group 1 - 2000m)
- Dubai Sheema Classic (Group 1 - 2400m)
- Dubai Golden Shaheen (Group 1 - 1200m)
- Al Quoz Sprint (Group 1 - 1000m)
- Dubai Turf (Group 1 - 1800m)
- Jebel Hatta (group 1 - 1800m)
- Dubai Kahayla Classic (PA Group 1 - 2000m)
- Godolphin Mile (Group 2 - 1600m)
- Dubai Gold Cup (Group 2 - 3200m)
- UAE Derby (Group 2 - 1900m)
- Al Maktoum Challenge RD 1 (Group 2 - 1600m)
- Al Maktoum Challenge RD 2 (Group 2 - 1900m)
- Al Maktoum Challenge RD 3 (Group 1 - 2000m)
- Dubai City of Gold (Group 1 - 2400m)
- Al Fahidi Fort (Group 2 - 1400m)
- Zabeel Mile (Group 2 - 1600m)
- Cape Verdi (Group 2 - 1600m)
- Al Rashidiya (Group 2 - 1800m)
BEST HORSE RACING BOOKMAKERST&Cs apply. 18+. Gamble responsibly.
Please tell us what you think about
"Today's Meydan horse racing tips, predictions and free bets"