Scotland know that a defeat to England will be a massive blow to their chances of qualifying for next summer’s World Cup while England are yet to taste defeat in World Cup qualifying and they have already beaten Scotland 3-0 during this campaign.
Who will win this time? Get enhanced odds on Scotland v England when you join 888sport via this page!
WC QUALIFIERS ENHANCED ODDS: 16/1 SCOTLAND or 6/1 ENGLAND TO WIN
* Simply register a new 888sport account via the links on this page
* Bet on your favourite team at normal odds in the SCOTLAND v ENGLAND win-draw-win betting market
* The day after the bet is settled, should your selected team win the match, you will be credited the extra winning to reflect the enhanced price
- 16/1 SCOTLAND TO BEAT ENGLAND
- 6/1 ENGLAND TO BEAT SCOTLAND
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
World Cup Qualifiers Special odds - Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is valid until June 10th 2017 16:59:59 GMT. Any bets placed after the start of the Scotland V England match will be paid out at normal odds.
- Offer applies to new customers only. Existing or previous 888sport customers do not qualify.
- A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £5 placed on either Scotland or England to win. (‘Match’ winner market only).
- The maximum stake for the Enhanced Odds is £/$/€10, any stake above this amount will be paid out at the normal odds.
- Only the first bet placed following registration on either Scotland or England will qualify for this promotion.
- Single bets only. Permutations, free bet and live bets do not count – for the avoidance of doubt a live bet is placed after the advertised kick off time.
- Void or Cashed Out bets do not qualify for this promotion.
- Qualifying bet must be placed individually on the bet slip.
- Enhanced odds may be subject to change.
- This promotion replaces the welcome offer. The first bet placed following registration on any other market will receive the original welcome offer of “treble the winnings”.
- Additional winnings will be credited as free bet tokens.
- Free bet tokens will be applied to qualifying accounts on the June 11th 2017 (please allow 72 hours in extenuating circumstances).
- Free bet tokens are added in maximum denominations of £/$/€20. For example if qualifying for a total of £/$/€50 of free bets, these will be credited to eligible account as 2 x £/$/€20 and 1 x £/$/€10.
- Member bet limits also apply to free bet placement.
- Free bet tokens expire after 7 days.
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
- Free bet token cannot be redeemed on each way bets or permutations.
- Free bet tokens must be used in their entirety. They cannot be used to place a succession of smaller bets.
- Free bet token cannot be combined with ‘real money’ stakes.
- This offer is limited to one per person, household, IP, device, e-mail address or payment details.
- Members depositing with Neteller or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
- 888sport reserves the right to withhold or retract any free bets and winnings generated if free bet tokens are mistakenly credited or patterns of abuse are found.
- 888sport offers are intended for recreational players and 888sport may limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any promotion.
- 888sport reserves the right to withhold or retract any free bets and winnings generated from these if free bet tokens are mistakenly credited or patterns of abuse are found.
- All new customers located in certain jurisdictions, territories and states may be deemed ineligible for this offer at the absolute discretion of 888sport. Ineligible jurisdictions may be confirmed with 888sport Customer Services prior to application.
- In exceptional cases, 888 may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- This offer is available for 888sport account holders only.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to minimum and maximum limits. If your withdrawal request is for less than the relevant allowable amount, the funds will be returned to your Bankroll.