RB Leipzig v Manchester UTD betting previewRB Leipzig recoreded a 3-4 win on the road against Basaksehir in the last Champions League clash and showed on Saturday they can compete with the best after a thrilling 3-3 draw away to Bayern Munich. They have a 100 per cent home record this season (W7) but are very vulnerable at the back. They suffered a shock 5-0 defeat away to United towards the end of October and will aim to get their revenge. The home win is backable at 31/20 with STS (with 888sport offering a 14/1 price boost).
Man UTD have won four of their last five matches in all competitions, including a morale-boosting 3-1 victory over West Ham in the Premier League on Saturday. They have scored 13 goals in their five outings in the competition to date. The Red Devils suffered a 1-3 defeat at home against PSG in their previous CL encounter and are risking to fail to qualify for the knockout stages after being in commanding position in the first 4 games. Unibet are pricing Man UTD to win at 41/20, with 888sport boosting the Red Devils' win to 14/1 as well.
Team News & Probable Line-Ups
RB Leipzig (4-2-3-1): Gulacsi; Mukiele, Konate, Halstenberg, Angelino; Sabitzer, Kampl; Nkunku, Forsberg, Olmo; Poulsen
Fred will miss the encounter at Red Bull Arena after he was sent off against Paris Saint-Germain last time out. Paul Pogba is unlikely to start following more unhelpful comments from his agent, Mino Raiola, on the eve of this match. Marcus Rashford and Bruno Fernandes will return to the starting XI after being initially rested over the weekend.
Manchester United (3-4-1-2): De Gea; Lindelof, Maguire, Tuanzebe; Wan-Bissaka, McTominay, Pogba, Telles; Fernandes; Greenwood, Rashford
Group H PermutationsShould Leipzig win
- Man UTD drop into the Europa League regardless of the result in the other game
- Leipzig qualify as group winners if PSG draw or lose and runners-up if the French champions win
Should the match end in a draw
- The Red Devils qualify as runners-up if PSG win
- They qualify as group winners if PSG draw (with Tuchel's men finishing second)
- Man UTD qualify as group winners if the Ligue 1 outfit loses (with Leipzig finishing runner-up)
Should Man UTD win
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men qualify as runners-up if PSG win (with Les Parisiens finishing as group winners)
- Manchester United qualify as group winners if PSG draw or lose (with Tuchel's men finishing first)
Recent FormRB Leipzig
- 3 - 3 vs Bayern Munich (a) 5 Dec 2020 German Bundesliga
- 4 - 3 vs Istanbul Buyuksehir (a) 2 Dec 2020 UEFA Champions League Group H
- 2 - 1 vs Bielefeld (h) 28 Nov 2020 German Bundesliga
- 0 - 1 vs PSG (a) 24 Nov 2020 UEFA Champions League Group H
- 1 - 1 vs Frankfurt (a) 21 Nov 2020 German Bundesliga
- 3 - 0 vs Freiburg (h) 7 Nov 2020 German Bundesliga
- 3 - 1 vs West Ham (a) 5 Dec 2020 Premier League
- 1 - 3 vs PSG (h) 2 Dec 2020 UEFA Champions League Group H
- 3 - 2 vs Southampton (a) 29 Nov 2020 Premier League
- 4 - 1 vs Istanbul Buyuksehir (h) 24 Nov 2020 UEFA Champions League Group H
- 1 - 0 vs West Brom (h) 21 Nov 2020 Premier League
- 3 - 1 vs Everton (a) 7 Nov 2020 Premier League
RB Leipzig v Manchester UTD Betting TipsMan United only need a point to progress to the knockout stage but we don't expect the Red Devils to play in a conservative way. It should be a highly entertaining clash and the BTTS will probably be the best bet for the punters to yield decent returns. As to the match result, we belive that the Bundesliga side has more chances to get the win, and the 14/1 boost offered by 888sport is a bargain.
Follow BetAndSkill on Twitter and stay tuned for all our football predictions! You will also receive all the best betting promotions and exclusive promo codes from the top UK bookmakers and new betting sites.
Looking for the best Champions League predictions? Click below..