We are giving away a Nintendo SNES this month! Join our TalkSPORT competition here!
£5 No Deposit Betting Bonus
Limited-time exclusive offer!
Christmas Period FixturesFor many the Christmas break begins on the 21st and we’re straight into the football with Wolves v Liverpool.
The weekend provides some interesting games at the foot of the table, with the Premier League relegation odds likely to change a number of times over the period.
Newcastle take on Fulham which will be a real six pointer for new boss Claudio Ranieri, while the new Southampton boss takes on a Huddersfield side struggling in the second season in the top flight. That’ll be a big one and our tipsters are seeing the Saints getting their season underway over the Christmas period.
The big six all have winnable fixtures with Spurs having perhaps the most difficult tie away at Goodison Park.
FixturesBelow you’ll find the full Premier League fixtures for December 21 to December 23:
Friday December 21, 2018:
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Liverpool (Live on Sky Sports)
Saturday December 22, 2018:
- Arsenal v Burnley (Live on Sky Sports)
- Bournemouth v Brighton
- Chelsea v Leicester City
- Huddersfield Town v Southampton
- Manchester City v Crystal Palace
- Newcastle United v Fulham
- West Ham United v Watford
- Cardiff City v Manchester United (Live on BT Sport)
Sunday December 23, 2018:
- Everton v Tottenham Hotspur (Live on Sky Sports)
Premier League Boxing Day BettingAttention then turns to Boxing Day, the best footballing day of the year. The turkey and awkward socialising is done, it’s time to settle down for three brilliant TV games or to hit the terraces yourself.
There’s some fantastic fixtures on Boxing Day, well worth building an accumulator out of.
Again, it’s another battle at the bottom with Crystal Palace taking on Cardiff, two of the favourites to go down according to the bookmakers .
Manchester United are at home to relegation candidates Huddersfield who have the hardest draw while the with the likes of Manchester City and Liverpool it should be business as usual.
FixturesThe Boxing Day fixtures lineup as follows with only one fixture being played the following day.
Wednesday December 26, 2018:
- Fulham v Wolverhampton Wanderers (Live on Sky Sports)
- Burnley v Everton
- Crystal Palace v Cardiff City
- Leicester City v Manchester City
- Liverpool v Newcastle United
- Manchester United v Huddersfield Town
- Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth
- Brighton v Arsenal (Live on Sky Sports)
- Watford v Chelsea (Live on Sky Sports)
Thursday December 27, 2018:
- Southampton v West Ham United (Live on Sky Sports)
December 29 Premier League FixturesBetween Christmas and New Year is when the Premier League really hots up with a huge fixture between Liverpool and Arsenal.
Both have been in incredible form so far this season and are pushing Manchester City at the top every step of the way.
That’ll be the game of the day to bet on, while there’s also plenty going on elsewhere too.
Fulham v Huddersfield is another relegation battle while Manchester United have the chance to sneak ahead of Bournemouth in their game against the south coast team.
It’s a fixture list that could bring plenty of movement in the table, with it ultimately coming down to who’s freshest following a jam-packed few weeks.
There’s plenty to enjoy an acca on, with a fantastic Super Sunday offered on Sky Sports too.
Fixtures:The fixtures across December 29-30 are as follows:
Saturday December 29, 2018:
- Brighton v Everton
- Fulham v Huddersfield Town
- Leicester City v Cardiff City
- Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Watford v Newcastle United
- Liverpool v Arsenal (Live on BT Sport)
Sunday December 30, 2018:
- Crystal Palace v Chelsea (Live on Sky Sports)
- Burnley v West Ham United
- Southampton v Manchester City (Live on Sky Sports)
- Manchester United v Bournemouth (Live on Sky Sports)
Premier League New Year's Day BettingThe New Year fixtures are split across both the 1st, 2nd and 3rd this Christmas with a real cracker saved for Thursday night.
January 3rd sees Manchester City welcome Liverpool in a game which will undoubtedly prove pivotal in the title race.
It’s split the office here at Bet and Skill with the majority just about pipping Jurgen Klopp’s men purely on the basis that they’ll still be hurting after last season’s defeats.
Elsewhere Everton v Leicester should be a fantastic game in the first game of the New Year, with the East Midlands side enjoying a bit of a run at the moment.
Aside from the big game at the Etihad, comfortable wins are expected for the top six, all of whom face teams towards the foot of the table, while Burnley v Huddersfield is a big relegation six pointer.
Sean Dyche needs some good wins if he’s to prevent the good work he did last term completely unravelling with pressure surely starting to grow on the Turf Moor man.
Fixtures:Split across three days, there are some incredible fixtures in the Premier League on New Year's Day, January 2nd and 3rd.
Tuesday January 1, 2019:
- Everton v Leicester City (Live on Sky Sports)
- Arsenal v Fulham
- Cardiff City v Tottenham Hotspur (Live on Sky Sports)
Wednesday January 2, 2019:
- Bournemouth v Watford
- Chelsea v Southampton
- Huddersfield Town v Burnley
- West Ham United v Brighton
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Crystal Palace
- Newcastle United v Manchester United (Live on Sky Sports)
Thursday January 3, 2019:
- Manchester City v Liverpool (Live on Sky Sports)