Newly promoted Leeds face as difficult of a start as is possible taking on champions Liverpool, while West Ham face a torrid first few weeks of the season, taking on Arsenal, Wolves, Leicester, Spurs, Manchester City and Liverpool in a row!
Below you’ll find all you need to know about the new Premier League fixtures, as well as the key dates and derbies to take note of across the season...
When Does The Premier League 2020/21 Season Start?The Premier League gets underway on September 12, 2020 with almost a full set of fixtures across the weekend. It gets underway behind closed doors, although it is estimated that fans may be allowed inside stadiums later in the year.
The season will then finish on Sunday, May 23, 2021, just 19 days before the European Championships are scheduled to get underway.
The season is two weeks shorter than it would be usually, and therefore will see an additional two midweek games across the season.
QuinnBet No Deposit Free Bets
UK customers get £1 no deposit free bet + 50% money back
Irish customers get €10 no deposit bonus for sport betting & casino
What Are The Premier League 2020/21 Opening Day Fixtures?Both Manchester clubs will not be in action on the opening weekend to allow them time to recover from their exploits in the Champions League and Europa League. They will kick off their campaigns on September 19, 2020.
Both Chelsea and Wolves have been afforded a few extra days rest after taking part in European football, with both sides kicking off their seasons on September 14.
The newly promoted sides all face tough opposition in their openers, with full times and TV games still to be determined.
Opening Day Fixtures:September 12:
- Crystal Palace v Southampton
- Fulham v Arsenal
- Liverpool v Leeds
- Tottenham v Everton
- West Brom v Leicester City
- West Ham v Newcastle
- Brighton v Chelsea
- Sheff Utd v Wolves
Premier League 2020/21 Fixtures: Key DatesOf course, we’re always looking out for certain fixtures across the season from derbies to big clashes at the top and bottom.
Below you’ll find some of the key dates in the Premier League 2020/21 season…
- 19: Chelsea v Liverpool
- 26: Liverpool v Arsenal
- 3: Manchester United v Spurs
- 17: Everton v Liverpool
- 17: Manchester City v Arsenal
- 24: Manchester United v Chelsea
- 31: Manchester United v Arsenal
- 7: Manchester City v Liverpool
- 21: Spurs v Manchester City
- 28: Chelsea v Spurs
- 5: Spurs v Arsenal
- 12: Manchester United v Manchester City
- 16: Liverpool v Spurs
- 19: Manchester United v Leeds United
- 26: Arsenal v Chelsea
Join Ladbrokes & get €/£1 free bet with no deposit required!
- 2: Chelsea v Manchester City
- 16: Liverpool v Manchester United
- 27: Spurs v Liverpool
- 30: Arsenal v Manchester United
- 3: Spurs v Chelsea
- 6: Liverpool v Manchester City
- 13: Manchester City v Spurs
- 20: Arsenal v Manchester City
- 20: Liverpool v Everton
- 27: Chelsea v Manchester United
- 6: Manchester City v Manchester United
- 13: Arsenal v Spurs
- 20: Liverpool v Chelsea
- 3: Arsenal v Liverpool
- 10: Spurs v Manchester United
- 24: Leeds United v Manchester United
- 1: Manchester United v Liverpool
- 8: Manchester City v Chelsea
- 12: Chelsea v Arsenal
Looking for the best predictions on the Premier League? Every week our professional tipsters share their recommended bets (and bash the bookies). Check below!