There are a number of different ways you can pay by phone in a casino and below you’ll discover each method as well as how to enjoy this way of playing.
What Is Pay By Phone?A pay by phone casino is ultimately a casino which allows you to make a deposit using your mobile phone provider. The payment is then added to your monthly phone bill, which is paid as normal.
This is a different approach to the standard methods of deposit, but is also one that can prove a good way to play. It’s quick and easy and a number of mobile phone providers across the UK allow you to do this, usually capping deposits at around £30 per day.
It isn’t the most widely used and accepted method of payment in online casinos however, so you do have to shop around a little for a brand which allows you to do it.
The Best Pay By Phone SitesYou will find a number of major brands offer pay by phone within their online casinos, including brands such as Jonny Jackpot and Casino Joy.
Below you’ll find a list of some of our favourite casino sites, where you can sign-up and make a deposit before enjoying top slot games such as Starburst and Rainbow Riches.
Pay By Phone Credit ProcessorsIn order to pay by phone credit at an online casino, it will usually involve doing so through a mobile credit processor, which essentially acts as the go-between with the casino and phone company.
There are many different brands that can do this on the market, all of which are completely tried, tested and sectors.
Among the most popular of these include:
- Siru Mobile
Additionally, in many cases you’ll also be able to make a deposit using SMS messages.
How To Pay By PhoneAs mentioned, paying into an online casino via phone is simple and can be done in just a few simple steps.
To do so, the following will normally allow you to deposit via phone, although it could vary slightly from casino to casino…
- Find an online casino to play at offering pay by phone.
- Register or log-in to your account.
- Visit the deposit section and select pay by phone.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and your phone number.
- Receive a code via SMS and confirm your transaction.
Pros & Cons Of Pay By Phone CasinoThere are many pros and cons of playing via phone, and it’s one of the reasons it isn’t heavily used across the country.
Below we’ve highlighted some of the benefits alongside what lets the method of payment down slightly.
- No credit cards or personal details are required to make a transaction.
- It’s a simple deposit process that takes just a few steps.
- It’s safe and reliable, with little chance of being hacked.
- It’s a speedy process. You don’t have to wait days for your deposit to land in your bankroll.
- Low limit on deposits, usually up to £30.
- Few Bonuses are available to enjoy with this deposit method.
- You can’t withdraw winnings via mobile and have to use an alternative.