From today, Sky Bingo is offering a new Welcome Bonus. New players will now get £20 completely free (no deposit required), subject to a 3 x wager requirement. Join Sky Bingo today & receive their great new welcome bonus!
1. Open an account at Sky Bingo , entering Promotion Code BINGO20 on the Registration Page
2. They will credit your account with a £20 free bingo credit.
3. Get access to the Sky Bingo Newbie Room daily from 4-10pm!
How to Claim
1. Join Sky Bingo now and create an account.
2. Create a Bingo chat name.
3. A £20 free Bingo bonus will be credited to your account.
4. And remember as a new player you can also take advantage of our Newbie Room where you can play free bingo for 3 days!
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for this offer, you must register as a new customer.
- For the purpose of this promotion, customers who already hold Sky Bet, Sky Bingo, Sky Vegas or Sky Poker accounts are considered to be existing customers.
- The £20 free bingo bonus will be credited immediately after completing registration and creating a Bingo chat name.
- The £20 free bingo bonus will be credited to the bingo bonus section of your account.
- The £20 free bingo bonus is non-withdrawable and your stakes are not included in any returns. A wagering requirement of 3 times the bonus amount (3 x £20 = £60) must be met on bingo tickets across any number of bingo ticket purchases before any winnings can be withdrawn.
- The £20 free bingo bonus can only be spent on purchasing bingo tickets at Sky Bingo and cannot be used in conjunction with any other registration offer.
- The £20 free bingo bonus is valid for 30 days.
- Over 18's only.
- One offer per customer.
- Offer only available to customers registering from the United Kingdom & ROI.
- Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible to receive the Welcome Bonus.
SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDSLet your friends know about this article! Share it on your favourite social media!
Please tell us what you think about
"New Sky Bingo Welcome Bonus: £20 completely free (no deposit required)"