HOW TO PLAY MONOPOLY LIVEIt’s best to understand how to play MONOPOLY Live in two parts: the main game and the bonus game. You’ll be familiar with the number-coloured segments of the wheel if you’ve seen Dream Catcher or any other money wheel game before.
When you’re ready, place a bet on any of the segments – 1, 2, 5, 10, 2 Rolls or 4 Rolls – which you believe the Monopoly Live wheel will come to a stop on via the betting area at the base of the stream.
If the wheel stops on a ‘CHANCE’ segment, players are presented with a Chance card by MR. MONOPOLY. The card will show either a random cash prize or a random multiplier bonus.
If the Chance card shows a multiplier bonus, all player bets remain in place. The game host then spins the wheel again, and the multiplier won will multiply the winnings for this next spin. If the player gets a multiplier once more, their multiplier will be multiplied!
To participate in the Bonus game, players must have placed a bet on ‘2 ROLLS’ or ‘4 ROLLS’. If the wheel stops at either ‘2 ROLLS’ or ‘4 ROLLS’, the Bonus game starts. The Dice are rolled live in the studio by the game presenter.
- 2 ROLLS – If the wheel stops on 2 Rolls the Bonus round will last for a minimum of 2 rolls of the dice.
- 4 ROLLS – the Bonus round will last a minimum of 4 rolls of the dice.
As soon as either the 2 roll or 4 roll bonus rounds are triggered, Mr. Monopoly springs from his chair and the wheel is replaced by an animated Monopoly board. When he stops the prizes on the square are added to the players Bonus Win. The dice is rolled again and Mr Monopoly continues his way round the board until all the rolls have been used up.
Once the third bonus round is triggered, a new screen opens up that showcases you in a 3D MONOPOLY world. MR. Monopoly walks the board accordingly, racking up bet multipliers depending on which properties he come to rest at after each roll. He can also land on other Monopoly sections, like Chance, Community Chest or Go to Jail to complicate matter slightly.
On the board, Income Tax reduces your bonus winnings by 10% whereas Supertax reduces winnings by 20%. Taxes and fees will only be deducted if your bonus winnings allow it.
When you pass GO, all the prizes thereafter on the board will be doubled.
If Mr. Monopoly stops on the Go to Jail space and moves to the Jail, then a double must be rolled to get out. Any previous bonus winnings remain.
Monopoly Live Game RulesBelow you can find a recap of the main Monopoly Live rueles:
- If the wheel lands on either the 2 rolls or one 4 rolls segments, the bonus game will last for a minimum of two and four dice rolls respectively.
- If a double (two dice showing the same number) is rolled, an additional free dice roll is rewarded, except when doubles are used to get out of Jail.
- If Mr. Monopoly stops on Chance or Community Chest, you can win either a random cash prize or incur a fee
- On the board, Income Tax reduces your bonus winnings by 10% whereas Supertax reduces winnings by 20%.
- Taxes and fees will only be deducted if your bonus winnings allow it.
- When you pass GO, all the prizes thereafter on the board will be doubled.
- If Mr. Monopoly stops on the Go to Jail space and moves to the Jail, then a double must be rolled to get out. Any previous bonus winnings remain.
WHERE TO PLAY MONOPOLY LIVEMonopoly Live is not offered at every casino. Namely, whether a casino will offer this game or not will depend on its software providers.
It's usual to receive a welcome bonus when you sign up to a casino site. These usually come as a percentage of the amount you put down as your first deposit or they award you free cash to start playing with them.
Furthermore, there are many online casinos that are offering no deposit bonuses to give players the chance to start playing for free (and keep their winnings!)