What is Mega Ball (Live Evolution)?Mega Ball combines the bingo-style game mechanics and lottery’s bouncing balls. The game clearly has a huge win potential as catching the Mega Ball boosts the bet more than 1,000,000x. It is a unique and fast-paced game that will provide a breath of fresh air on the gaming industry.
How to play Mega Ball?
- First of all, you need to set the value of your cards- from €0.10 to €100 - and purchase your desired number. You can play 1, 10, 15 or 25 cards per game.
- Each card 25 cells (5×5). Each cell contains randomly generated numbers from 1 to 51.
- 21 balls are then drawn by the Mega Ball contraption and automatically match numbers in the cells on your card to complete 5-cell lines. Each time a ball number corresponds with any of the numbers on your cards, that number is highlighted.
- A winning line can be achieved vertically, horizontally or diagonally. The more lines you match on a given card, the bigger you payout for that card.
- When the last ball is drawn, a Mega Ball multiplier between 5 and 100 times is generated.
- The multiplier modifiers range from 5x to 100x, and are represented by different colours. If the Mega Ball number completes a line, the payout on your card will be multiplied by the corresponding multiplier with a chance of winning up to 1,000,000x!
- On rare occasions, a second Mega Ball will be drawn. Thanks to it you have a second chance of a big multiplied winning!
Live Mega Ball PayoutsIn the absence of a Mega multiplier you get:
- for 6+ lines: 10,000x your card value
- for 5 lines: 1,000x your card value
- for 4 lines: 250x your card value
- for 3 lines: 50x your card value
- for 2 lines: 4x your card value
- for 1 line: 1x your card value
Naturally, payout of winning lines is on a per-card basis. You can't accumulate winning lines across many cards.