UK leading online bookmaker 888sport is offering all UFC fans two exclusive odds enhancement on the UFC 246 super fight McGregor vs Cerrone. Findh here how to back 6/1 Conor McGregor or 20/1 Donald Cerrone to win! Max bet £5!
Will Donald Cerrone defy all the odds and inflict the second straight loss to Conor McGregor or will the Notorious return in style and set up another massive fight against the current champion Khabib Nurmagomedov? Whatever fighter you are backing you can claim a massive price boost at 888sport!
6/1 McGregor or 20/1 Cerrone to win
Max bet £5!
888sport offer 6/1 McGregor or 20/1 Cerrone to win
1 . Join 888sport & deposit
Make your first deposit using promo code 888ODDS
2. Place your bet on either fighter
Register a new account with 888sport before the start of the fight and claim 6/1 McGregor or 20/1 Cerrone to win the bout - Max bet £5!!
2. Collect your winnings!
If your selected fighter wins the bout, 888sport will pay out at the advertised price immediately. They will top up your additional winnings within 72 hours.
888sport is one of the most dynamic, innovative and trusted online betting companies in the world. 888sport provides live sport betting odds for scores of events, as they happen, every day, allowing our players to watch sporting events and bet on the outcome. Players are rewarded with premium betting promotions and a terrific welcome bonus.
New customers only. £10 minimum deposit using promo code 888ODDS. Qualifying bet must be placed at the normal odds Min bet £5, max bet £5. Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement. Free bet stakes not included in bet returns. Free bets expire 7 days after credit. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
More enhanced odds on McGregor vs CerroneLooking for more price boosts on Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone fight? We got you covered!
30/1 Conor McGregor to win the fight
McGregor vs Cerrone Betting TipsDon't miss our fight preview! our expert UFC tipsters have shared their researched predictions on McGregor vs Cerrone. Check out below and bash the bookies with us!
Five reasons to claim 6/1 McGregor to win
- McGregor’s fight against Nurmagomedov showed some much-improved takedown defense. He should be able to stay out of trouble in any early grappling exchanges and return to his feet
- Conor's s knock-out power and Cerrone’s declining chin is a bad combination for those rooting for the American.
- The Irishman appears to be more motivated and hungry as 2020 could bring lucrative clashes against Jorge Masvidal, Kamaru Usman or a rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Donald Cerrone is coming off back-to-back losses andd usually falls short in big fights
- Normal odds on McGregor to win? 33/100 at maximum! 6/1 with 888sport through this page!
Five reasons to claim 20/1 Cerrone to win
- Cerrone has the superior Brazilian jiu jitsu, picking up 17 of his 36 MMA wins by way of submission
- All four of McGregor's pro losses have come via submission
- The "Notorious" has lost three out of the last five times he’s stepped into a professional ring
- The Irishman has not fought since his defeat at the hands of Khabib Nurmagomedov
- This bet is normally backable at 12/5 unless you claim this 20/1 offer...
888sport are offering all BetAndSkill readers a double enhancement on McGregor vs Cerrone, click here to get your price boost right now!
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Key Terms and conditions
- New customers offer. 18+
- Promotion is valid until the fight starts on 19th January 2020.
- Offer only applies to new 888sport account holders only. Existing or previous 888sport customers do not qualify.
- This promotion replaces the standard welcome offer. New members will receive the Enhanced Odds.
- Minimum bet is £5
- Maximum bet is £5 placed on one of the following boxers to win the fight:
Conor McGregor – 6/1
Donald Cerrone – 20/1
- Enhanced winnings paid as free bets, added withing 72 hours from bet settlement.
- Free bets expire afer 7 days
- Full terms & conditions Apply. begambleaware.org