A great Champions League match between Liverpool and Bayern Munich is just around the corner and new 888sport customers can claim a double price boost on this clash! This post explains how to claim 10/1 Liverpool or 22/1 Bayern to win at 888sport! Max bet £5!
Liverpool have a 100% winning record at home in Champions League this term. The 3-2 win over PSG could have been a wider margin, they put four past Crvena Zvezda, and beat 1-0 Napoli in the deciding match.
Bayern are unbeaten in the last eight away matches in Champions League. The Bavarians enter this clash on the back of a run of nine wins in ten league matches, and they are still on course to win the DFB Cup.
Who will claim the bragging rights? Choose your price boost at 888sport!
10/1 Liverpool or 22/1 Bayern Munich to win
Champions League boosts - 10/1 Liverpool or 22/1 Bayern to win
1. Simply register a new 888sport account via the links on this page
2. Make your first deposit with promo code 888ODDS
3. Bet on your favourite team at normal odds in the Liverpool v Bayern "to win" betting market (max bet £/€5)
4. The day after the bet is settled, should your selected team win, you will be credited the extra winning to reflect the enhanced price
- 10/1 Liverpool to win
- 22/1 Bayern to win
Liverpool v Bayern Betting TipsDon't miss our Liverpool vs Bayern betting preview with predictions, betting tips, probable lineups, team news, enhanced odds, exclusive promotions and no deposit free bets on the Champions League!
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Liverpool v Bayern Special offer - Key Terms and Conditions
- New customers only.
- £10 minimum deposit required. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at normal odds. Min bet £5, max bet £5.
- Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement.
- Free bet stakes not included in bet returns. Free bets expire 7 days after credit.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
- Withdrawal restrictions and Terms & Conditions