The first 2018 World Cup Semifinal takes place on Tuesday night and new 888sport customers can claim a double price boost on this match! Find here how to claim 8/1 France or 10/1 Belgium to qualify at 888sport! Max bet £5!
France have grown in confidence through the tournament and are now the favourites to lift the cup. Belgium are currently 24 matches without defeat and have won all the World Cup matches so far.
Who will go through? Choose your price boost at 888sport!
8/1 France or 10/1 Belgium to qualify
World Cup Semifinal Double Boost - 8/1 France or 10/1 Belgium to qualify
1. Simply register a new 888sport account via the links on this page
2. Make your first deposit with promo code 888ODDS
3. Bet on your favourite team at normal odds in the France v Belgium win-draw-win betting market (max bet £/€5)
4. The day after the bet is settled, should your selected team qualify for the World Cup final, you will be credited the extra winning to reflect the enhanced price
- 8/1 France to eliminate Belgium
- 10/1 Belgium to eliminate France
France v Belgium Betting TipsDon't miss our France vs Belgium betting preview with predictions, betting tips, probable lineups, team news, enhanced odds, exclusive offers and no deposit free bets on the 2018 FIFA World Cup!
More enhanced odds on France v BelgiumAlternatively you can claim the following enhanced odds:
50/1 France or 60/1 Belgium
+ up to £100 in free bets!
50/1 France or 50/1 Belgium to win
33/1 France to beat Belgium
25/1 VAR to be used in ANY World Cup match
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
France v Belgium Special offer - Key Terms and Conditions
- New customers only.
- £10 minimum deposit required.
- Qualifying bet must be placed at the normal odds Min bet £5, max bet £5.
- Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement.
- Free bet stakes not included in bet returns. Free bets expire 7 days after credit.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- Withdrawal restrictions and Terms & Conditions