The European Championship gets underway in Rome on June 11, 2021 and runs through to Sunday, July 11. Are you looking for England Euro 2020 Fixtures (actually Euro 2021 Fixtures) in the Group Stage and all the England potential Euro 2021 fixtures in the kncokout stages? We got you covered!
Top Betting Sites to bet on Euro 2020
England Fixtures at Euro 2020/2021
The Three Lions have been drawn in the Group D alongside Croatia, Czech Republic and Scotland. England will play at least 3 matches in the Group Stage but punters are expecting them to reach the latter stage of the tournament.
Gareth Southgate’s side will start their campaign with a tense fixture against Croatia, hoping to shed the scars of their World Cup semi-final defeat. They will then face the Scotland in a highly-anticipated meeting between the two old rivals, before finishing the group stage against Czech Republic.
All the three England fixtures in the group stage will be played at Wembley Stadium in London, so the Three Lions will also have home advantage on their side.
England Euro 2021 Fixtures - Group Stage
- Sunday, June 13 - Group D: England vs Croatia; Kick-off 2pm (Wembley Stadium)
- Friday, June 18 - Group D: England vs Scotland; Kick-off 8pm (Wembley Stadium)
- Tuesday, June 22 - Group D: Czech Republic vs England; Kick-off 8pm (Wembley Stadium)
England played their final competitive match before the rescheduled tournament, beating Poland 2-1, and all eyes will be on Gareth Southgate's big squad announcement, which must be made by June 1.
England Potential Euro 2021 Fixtures
The presence of three European giants in Group F - Germany, France and Portugal - makes for some tasty potential round-of-16 ties. For example, should England win Group D, they’re likely to face any one of those three big nations in the last-16, providing Hungary don’t pull off a miracle.
What if England win Group D
Portugal, Germany, France and Hungary lie in wait if the Three Lions win Group D.
- Tuesday, June 29 - vs Group F runners-up (Portugal, France, Germany, Hungary); Kick-off 5pm (Wembley)
What if England finish 2nd in the Group D
If Southgate's men finish runner-up in their group, they will likely face an on-paper easier opponent in the next round - the runner-up from Group E, meaning one of Spain, Sweden, Poland or Slovakia.
- Monday, June 28 - vs Group E runners-up (Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia); Kick-off 5pm (Copenhagen)
What if England finish 3rd in the Group D but still qualify
England can also qualify for the knockout stage as one of the four best third placed teams.
There are three potential outcomes if England finish third in Group D but still qualify.
Depending on which other groups have three qualifiers, there are 10 possible combinations for the overall last-16 line-ups.
Five of these combinations will see the Three Lions facing the winner of Group C (which includes Netherlands, Austria, North Macedonia and Ukraine), three combinations will see England playing the winner of Group E (Spain, Poland, Sweden or Slovakia) and two against the Group B winner (Belgium, Denmark, Russia or Finland).
- Sunday, June 27 - vs Group C winners (Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, North Macedonia); Kick-off 5pm (Budapest)
- Sunday, June 27 - vs Group B winners (Denmark, Finland, Belgium and Russia); Kick-off 8pm (Seville)
- Tuesday, June 29: vs Group E winners (Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia); Kick-off 8pm (Glasgow)
What if England reach the Quarter finals?
We have five different combinations, depending on how England reaches the Last 16 round.
If they won their Group and the last-16 round, England will play on Saturday, July 3 against the Winner of Group E (Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia) or the third placed of the Group A, B, C or D. The match will be played at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome (kick-off 8pm).
If the Three Lions finish runner-up in the Group D, Gareth Southgate's men will play on their quarter-final game on Friday, July 2 against the Winner Group F (Portugal, France, Germany, Hungary) OR 3rd of the Group A/B/C. This last-8 game will be played in St. Petersburg (kick-off 5pm).
If England reach the quarter finals by qualifying as one of four best third-place teams in the group stage, they will play:
- on Friday, July 2 in Munich (kick-off 8pm) if they beat the winner of Group B in the last-16. Possible opponents are the winner of Group A (Italy, Wales, Switzerland or Turkey) or the runner up of Group C (Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria or North Macedonia)
- on Saturday, July 3 in Baku (kick-off 6pm) if Southgate's men beat the winner of Group C in the last-16 round. Possible opponents are the 2nd placed of Group A (Turkey, Italy, Wales or Switzerland) or the runner-up of Group B (Belgium, Russia, Finland and Denmark).
- on Saturday, July 3 in Rome if England beat the winner of Group E in the las-16 round. Possible opponents are the winner of Group D (Scotland, Croatia or Czech Republic) or the 2nd placed od Group F (Portugal, Germany, Hungary or France)
Group D Winner Odds
England and Croatia should easily fill the first and second places, with the Three Lions favourites over Luka Modric & Co. The Three Lions will also renew relations with fierce rivals Scotland, while the Czech Republic beat Gareth Southgate’s men as recently as October 2019. In our opinion, Czech Republic vs Scotland will decide which team will finish bottom.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will Euro 2020 take place?
Euro 2020 is set to take place on June 11th, 2021 and will finish one month later on July 11th. Despite taking place in 2021, UEFA announced that they would not be changing the name of the tournament in Euro 2021.
How many matches will England play at the UEFA Euro 2020?
England has been drawn in the Group D with Czech Republic, Croatia and Scotland. Hence, the Gareth Southgate's men will play at least 3 matches in the Group Stage (all at Wembley Stadium). Below the list of England's Fixtures in the Group D.
- England - Croatia on 13th June
- England - Scotland on 18th June
- England - Czech Republic on 22th June
How many Euro 2020 fixtures will England play at Wembley?UEFA announced that Wembley will take on Dublin’s Euro 2020 last-16 match on June 29.
It means England could play their first four games of the tournament at Wembley Stadium if they finish top of the Group D, before potentially moving to Rome for the quarter-finals.
The semi-finals and final are also due to be played at the London venue, meaning the Three Lions could play all but one of their games at their national stadium en route to the final on July 11th.
How many fans are going to be allowed in?At time of writing, the situation is unclear. A number of venues have committed to having supporters back in stadiums for the Euros.
Wembley has pledged to have 25 per cent capacity for games held there, with the potential for that to be increased as restrictions in England are relaxed.
Glasgow too are hoping to have 25 per cent capacity at Hampden Park.
Should I place my outright wager on England to win before the start of tournament?
The earlier you place the outright wager, the bigger the payout since bookmakers will surely offer lower odds on England if they win the first games.Where can I watch the Euro 2020 fixtures live?
The Three Lions' matches at the Euros will split between BBC and ITV in the United Kingdom.