ENHANCED ODDS OFFERS
Football Enhanced Bets
Find below all the enhanced offers related to football matches, offered by trusted and reliable bookmakers.
Other Enhanced Bets
The following section contains enhanced odds related to other sports and betting events. This week's focus will be on the much anticipated Betfair Chase at Haydock and UFC 255! Find below all the offers you can claim!
WHAT ARE ENHANCED ODDS?Enhanced odds offers are exactly what they sound like. Bookmakers often boost or increase the odds of a certain event to encourage people to bet with them.
They usually centre these bigger odds bonuses around the biggest football events of the day or weekend, so they tend to be available for a limited time frame, sometimes just a day or a few hours before a match.
An example might be 50/1 on a goal to be scored in a football match or 33/1 ANY yellow card to be shown.
Other options may take a horse racing event (such as Cheltenham Festival) and quote an enhanced price on a horse to win. Tennis, cricket, rugby, Super Bowl, NBA, Formula 1, Golf, Political Betting and TV Shows (such as X Factor, The Apprentice and Strictly Come Dancing) are other sports/entertainment events on which enhanced bets are generally offered.
HOW DOES AN ENHANCED ODDS WORK?Basically, you have to choose an enhanced offer, open a new account with the bookmaker who is offering the price boost (or login your existing one) and place a qualifying bet on the correct market at the enhanced price. The terms and conditions for enhanced odds could be a little tricky to navigate through, so we list the the things you need to check before to take an enhanced bet.
1. FOR NEW CUSTOMERS OR FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERSThe most common type of enhanced odds deal is strictly for new customers. On occasion, you may see this type of offer listed for current account holders but they tend to be much rarer.
2. PAID IN FREE BETS OR PAID IN CASHMost enhanced odds winnings are paid out as free bets that comes with wagering requirements. But there are also bookmakers that pay in cash with no wagering requirements.
3. MINIMUM BET AND MAXIMUM BETThese kind of enhanced bets have a minimum/maximum bet ranging from €/£1 to €/£10. Winning bets will be usually settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
4. DEPOSIT METHODS AND COUNTRY RESTRICTIONSIn order to avoid abuses, a few deposit methods could be excluded from this kind of betting offers (usually e-wallets such as Netellet and Skrill). Bookmakers also tend to restrict the countries the offers apply to. United Kingdom is always accepted but you need to double check terms and conditions if you reside in another country.
5. FREE BET IF YOU LOSEYou need to consider is the possibility that the enhanced odds selection will lose and the stake will be lost. Anyway, there may be occasions when new customers will be compensated for backing a loser with a free bet.
6. ONLY ONE WELCOME OFFERUsually if you take up the enhanced offer then you will not be eligible for the normal free bet sign-up bonus.
WHICH BETTING SITES OFFER ENHANCED ODDS?Several of the major bookmaker brands use price boosts - though some have different names for them. Just make sure to check the terms and conditions as the enhanced odds are usually paid in the form of free bets that you will have to use.
Nowadays, you will find enhanced bets or price boosts offers from many of the UK’s top bookmakers including: Betfair, Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill, 888Sport, BetVictor, SportNation, Netbet, etc..
HOW TO USE ENHANCED ODDS OFFERS?Enhanced odds offers only last few days or hours. Hence, you have to be smart and quick. Our social media channels are also a good way of getting the latest boosted odds, so Follow us on Twitter to have a priority lane for the best betting offers.
Bookmakers select high profile televised sports events and generally offer a massive enhancement to the normal price on one or more selections. These are the best possible offers to easily have a profit. Choose your favourite offer and place the maximum bet. You can also cover the opposite outcomes in order to have a surebet.
When the price boost odds are higher than the exchange odds on Betfair (or another betting exchange platform), it creates an arb or arbitrage opportunity. As well as arbitrages, price boosts can help reduce the qualifying loss when matched betting to trigger a bonus.