You can play Deal or No Deal exactly as they do on TV at 888games with betting stakes of £0.50 to £500 and win up to £5,000. To begin, you are presented with 26 numbered boxes, each with a hidden value of 0.01 to 5000. You are asked to choose a 'lucky box'. Next, you play a series of rounds where you eliminate remaining boxes one by one, hopefully without removing boxes with big cash prizes.
Just like on the TV show, the Deal or No Deal online game comes with a twist at the end of each round when the mysterious 'Banker' calls and offers you a sum of money to purchase your lucky box and end the game. It's up to you to decide, of course. That's where all the fun suspense comes in.
How to play Deal or No Deal Classic
• Select your stake by clicking on the arrows in the ‘Stake’ field and push ‘Go’.
• Choose a lucky box to begin.
• Follow the instructions on the screen to select 6 boxes for elimination or pick ‘Quickpick’ to have the boxes automatically selected for you.
• Once you have selected the boxes, the Banker will call and try to make a deal.
• Select ‘Deal’ or ‘No Deal’, depending if you want to accept the Banker’s deal or not.
• If you select ‘Deal’, the game will end, your winnings will be the value of the Banker’s deal and the value of your original box will be revealed.
• If you select ‘No Deal’, the game continues. Then, follow the instructions on the screen and continue to select boxes and decide if you want to make a ‘Deal’ with the Banker or not.
• The higher your stake, the higher your winnings – up to 10 times your stake!
Deal or No Deal Classic quick instructions
1. Place your bet using the arrows in the STAKE box.
2. Choose a LUCKY BOX to begin.
3. Select another 6 boxes to eliminate.
4. When the Banker calls, select ‘Deal’ or ‘No Deal’.
5. Continue until you select ‘Deal’ or all boxes are revealed.
Where to Play 'Deal Or No Deal' online