WHAT IS CORAL PARTIAL CASH OUT FEATURE
Bet365 recently became the first gambling operator to introduce partial cash out while Betfair and Paddypower said they will introduce the facility later this year.
The new service will enable Coral customers to cash out a portion of their active bet while leaving the remaining amount open. Punters can select the amount they would like to cash-out using a sliding scale, which will show cash-out values on the portion of the bet they want to trade. Customers will be able to adjust the slider to their chosen cash-out portion on an event, with the updated returns calculation is simultaneously presented on screen.
HOW TO PARTIALLY CASH OUT YOUR BET AT CORAL
For example, you might place a £100 bet on Manchester United to win the Premier League with Coral. Providing the Red Devils top the standings with 10 matches to play, you then have three potential options:
1) Stay in the bet
2) Take Coral’s cash-out offer
3) Partially cash out of your bet using the new mechanism
Furthermore, you can use the cash-out and partial cash-out features on accumulator bets. For example, consider that you have placed a 7-fold acca over the weekend, the first six all win. Do you risk it all on the final match, or do you take your money and run?
Cash-Out and Partial Cash-Out are available on the following betting markets:
- Match Betting – Next Team to Score – Correct Score
- Half-time/ Full-time – Both Teams to Score – Double Chance
- 1st Half Result – 1st Half Correct Score – 2nd Half Result
- 2nd Half Correct Score – 1st Half Double Chance – 2nd Half Double Chance
- Both Teams to Score in Both Halves – Both Teams to Score in 1st Half – Both Teams to Score in 2nd Half
- Number of Teams to Score – To Score in Both Halves – To Score in 1st Half – To Score in 2nd Half
Rugby World Cup
- Match Betting - 1st Half Betting - 2nd Half Betting
- Match Betting - Set Betting – Set Winner
- Match Betting
- Match Betting
How to see Cashed Out bets
You can keep on top of all your Cashed Out bets in your My Account section. Just go to:
MY ACCOUNT > BET HISTORY > select CASHED OUT from the dropdown menu > enter DATE RANGE > DISPLAY RESULTS. Your Cashed Out bets will have an orange dot next to the date.