Click here and start using #PriceItUp
What is BetVictor #PriceItUp#PriceItUp from BetVictor allows you to create your own unique bets and then request a price. The idea that you can include as many markets and selections as you like means the possibilities are endless.
Simply tweet your request to @BetVictor using #PriceItUp as hashtag and they’ll notify you once their traders have generated a price. Your bet will then appear on the BetVictor website where you can also view other #PriceItUp requests.
The more you add to your bet, the more surprising the results might be!
How To Use BetVictor #PriceItUpBetVictor #PriceItUp is very simple and intuitive. We are sure you will love it! Below a comprehensive guide.
- Log-in or register a new account at www.betvictor.com.
- Tweet @BetVictor with your bet using #PriceItUp.
- BetVictor will then notify you when the bet is live on their website.
- Place your requested bet.
- If you are yet to have joined then the current BetVictor free bet offer is a great way to get started, as outlined below. Alternatively there are a range of BetVictor promo codes available.
BetVictor #PriceItUp Builder#PriceItUp Builder is an extension of BetVictor #PriceItUp feature. It allows you to manually build your own #PriceItUp bet from scratch by combining multiple outcomes into a single bet with the added option of an ‘Edit’ feature that allows you to make changes to existing #PriceItUp bets.
You can watch the video tutorial below to find out exactly how it all works.
#PriceItUp Builder has been very popular during the 2018 World Cup as BetVictor has have launched the Million Pound Bet, offering a stunning £1 million jackpot for the #PriceItUp winning bet with the highest odds!
Other Request A Bet Services
It’s worth bearing in mind however that there are other bookmakers who offer a similar feature such as #PickYourPunt from Betfred and #YourOdds from William Hill so we’d recommend shopping around for the best price before deciding who to bet with.. Here a full list of all the Request a Bet features.
Plus, Bet365 has launched his Bet Builder feature. It lets you mix and match bets across a number of markets in the same match to create your own accumulator.
Price It Up Rules
- All bets relate to the 90 minute market unless otherwise stated. e.g. ‘to score in the first half’.
- Extra Time and Penalties will only count where stated or where implied by phrases such as ‘To Qualify’, ‘Lift The Trophy’ ‘Win The Tie’ etc.
- If any part of the bet is made void then the whole bet becomes void.
- An Assist is defined as the final pass or pass-cum-shot leading to the recipient of the ball scoring a goal including Penalty Won, Attempt Saved, Shot Hit Woodwork, Rebound Scored and instigating an own goal through a shot/pass.
- Only cards awarded once the player is active in the match will count. Any cards shown after the final whistle do not count.
- Only cards shown to players currently on the pitch will count. Cards shown to managers or substitutes do not count.
- Only corners that are actually taken will count. If a corner is re-taken, it will only count as one corner.
- Maximum payout per customer on a market is £5,000 or currency equivalent.
- Wanna know how to take part? Find all details and terms and conditions on www.betvictor.com!