Here are the very best Bet £5 get £20 free bet offers:
The Best Bet 5 Get 20 Free Bet Betting Sites
How a Bet £5 Get £20 Free Bets Bonus Works
So, how exactly does it work? Well, fortunately, on most betting sites, claiming the new customer free bets offer is very simple.
The first thing you need to know is that these free bets are invariably for new customers in the UK only. So, if you have ever held an account with that bookmaker before, you will not be eligible. So, your first step will be to choose your preferred Bet 5 get £20 free bets bookmaker from our list above and open up a new customers account.
You will then need to register your account - and enter any promo code required to claim your new customers £20 free bet offer. You will then need to make a min deposit into your account and make your qualifying bets (remember to look at the markets and min odds) attached. Once your qualifying bet is settled, you will be rewarded with your £20 free bets.
Remember, depending on the bookmaker, it could be 1 x £20 free bet, 2 x £10 free bet credits or even 4 x £5 free bets! Then, as long as you make sure you meet the terms of the offer you can start placing your free bets as you wish. It is worth noting though, that if your free bet does win, your free bet stake will not be returned with your winnings.
Claiming your Free Bets - Step by Step
- Choose your £20 in free bets offer from our list above
- Click on the link to the bookmaker
- Register a new UK customers account
- Enter a promo code or deposit code if necessary
- Make a qualifying deposit with a valid payment method (certain deposit methods may not count)
- Make a first qualifying bet of £5 or more on a valid sportsbook market in one bet transaction
- Your free bets welcome bonus will be credited to your account on first bet settlement
However, before you claim anything, remember to look at what T&Cs apply. These can make or break how good the £20 in free bets welcome bonus is.
Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets Terms and Conditions
Every single Bet £5 get £20 welcome bonus will come with that added clause - T&Cs apply. Before you claim any free bet bonus, you need to look at these terms and conditions to see whether the free bet offer is worth your time and money. Here are some of the most common terms to look out for:
- Free Bets valid for XX days: The 'free bets valid for' clause is the amount of time you have to use your free bets. The longer your bets are valid for, the better. The most common is free bet valid for 30 days.
- Min Odds: In order to claim your free bet credits, you will need to place your first qualifying bet on a wager with min odds. This is usually minimum odds of evens (or 2.0). The lower the min odds specified, the better.
- Free Bet Stakes / Free Bet Credits Stake Not Returned: If you do win your free bet, then you will be able to withdraw your winnings minus your free bet stake. 'Free bet stakes not returned' is found on practically all free bets welcome bonus offers.
- Free bets credited after qualifying bet settlement: The bookmaker will credit your account with your welcome bonus free bets only after your first qualifying bet has been settled - win or lose.
- Minimum deposit: Aside from a minimum bet, the betting site may also specify a minimum deposit amount.
- New Customers Only: Existing customers cannot claim the free bets.
- Certain Bet Types Excluded: Your qualifying bet may not be allowed on certain bet types such as accumulators, system bets, enhanced odds offers and generally excludes cashed out bets. Your new account free bets may also be only for set events or sports market such as horse racing betting.
- Payment Restrictions Apply: Often, a free bet bonus will have payment method restrictions. Some might specify betting using PayPal and card payments only. Often these payment method exclusions apply to eWallets such as Neteller and Skrill deposit types.
Choosing the Best Bet £5 Get £20 Free Bets Bookmaker
When choosing the best Bet £5 get £20 in bonus bets bookmakers, there are certain criteria we looked for:
The Betting Site User Experience
We looked at the whole user experience of the site. Firstly, how quick and easy was the new account reg experience. We also looked at how easy it was to claim the bonus - do customers opt-in? Do they need a promotion code? How easy is it to find your sport market or event that you want? Is there a variety of payment methods? We look in-depth at how much fun it is and whether players are likely to return.
Fair and Trustworthy
We will only ever recommend free bets from bookmakers registered and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. What's more, we also look for bookmakers that promote the Gamble Responsibly message and encourage players to bet responsibly.
Good Terms and Conditions
The bookmakers' Bet £5 get £20 free bets offers we recommend will come with fair terms and conditions including low minimum odds. They will allow you to place qualifying bets on a variety of sports and markets and will credit your account with your bonus bets within days of account reg. Moreover, your bonus funds/ free bets winnings will come with low or no wagering requirements.
Our Top Bet £5 Get £20 Free Bets OffersThere are many very good bet £5 get £20 offers, but currently, the two that stand out are Coral and Ladbrokes new customer offers:
Ladbrokes: When signing up with Ladbrokes, players get a whole sports betting experience. As well as a generous bet £5 get £20 welcome offer, punters can enjoy other offers including extra places, best odds guaranteed and acca and boost odds.
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Coral: Coral has a very similar offer to Ladbrokes. Signing up with this bookmaker also comes with many other advantages including Free bets if your horse fails to finish, extra places, best odds guaranteed and more.
18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account registration at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply.
Alternatives to Bet £5 Get £20 Free BetsAlthough this is a hugely popular new customer bonus, there are several other bookmakers new account offers to look out for:
Bet £10 Get a £15 Free BetThe £10 free bet offer may not look as generous as bet £5 get £20, but if it is valid for a number of sports markets and has fair terms and conditions, these can be well worth a look.
MrPlayCurrently, MrPlay offers its new customers a decent bet £10 get £15 when making their first bet.
100% in Free Bets CreditsIn this case, a bookmaker will give you free bets of the same value as your first deposit. This could be as much as £100 in free bet credits. Although the size of the bonus is generally bigger, in terms of generosity, this is a 100% bonus compared to a bet £5 get £20 free bets which is a 400% bonus offer!
Bet365Bet365 offers an excellent new customer offer of 100% up to £100 in bet credits on your first qualifying deposit.
Free Bets Plus Casino BonusMany bookmakers combine a free bets bonus with a casino or slots bonus such as a free spins slots bonus or £10 casino bonus. This is great for players who want to combine sports betting with casino. It is, however, worth remembering that casino bonuses expire more quickly than sports betting bonuses in general, especially free spins which are often valid for 7 days only. You can also often only use these free spins or casino bonuses on selected games only.
FansBetA great example of this offer comes from FansBet which is currently offering new players Bet £10 get £10 plus 50 free spins.
Bet £5 Get £30 Free BetsThis is even more generous than the bet £5 get £20 offer as it is a 600% mark up! As such, it is quite a rare offer to come across. Moreover, it's always worth looking at the terms attached to these offers. You will generally find that the more generous a welcome offer looks, the tougher the terms and conditions will be. There may well be wagering requirements attached and the minimum odds for qualifying bets may well be higher.
BetVictorAn excellent offer right now is BetVictor's Bet £5 get £30, which is an offer for new customers (but not existing BetVictor customers).
They also offer players a bet £10 get £40 for horse racing offer.
New Customers opt-in, deposit and bet £5 at odds 2.00+ on Horse Racing within 7 days of registration; excludes cashed out bets. Get 3x £10 Free Bets, set events only at odds 2.00+. Free Bets expire in 7 days. Card payments only. Geo Restrictions. Additional terms for existing BetVictor customers apply. T&Cs Apply. 18+ begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly