Jake Paul will throw hands with retired mixed martial artist Ben Askren at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta and 888sport are offering enhanced odds on both fighter to win the bout. Read here how to claim 8/1 for Jake Paul to win or 10/1 for Ben Askren to beat the Youtuber.Jake Paul is a perfect 2-0 as a professional boxer, having beaten the fellow Youtuber AnEsonGib and former NBA player Nate Robinson on the undercard of Mike Tyson's recent comeback against Roy Jones Jr. He also fought KSI's brother Deji Olatunji on the undercard of his brother's fight against KSI, another youtuber.
Ben Askren is a former Bellator MMA and ONE Championship welterweight titleholder and will step into the boxing ring for the first time since announcing his MMA retirement in 2019.
888sport offer 10/1 Ben Askren or 8/1 Jake Paul to win
1 . Join 888sport & deposit
Make your first deposit using promo code 888ODDS
2. Place your bet on either fighter
Register a new account with 888sport before the start of the fight and claim 10/1 Askren or 8/1 Jake Paul to win the bout - Max bet £5!!
2. Collect your winnings!
If your selected fighter wins the bout, 888sport will pay out at the advertised price immediately. They will top up your additional winnings within 72 hours.
Why 888sport?888sport is one of the most dynamic, innovative and trusted online betting companies in the world. 888sport provides live sport betting odds for scores of events, as they happen, every day, allowing our players to watch sporting events and bet on the outcome. Players are rewarded with premium betting promotions and a terrific welcome bonus.
New customers only. £10 minimum deposit using promo code 888ODDS. Qualifying bet must be placed at the normal odds Min bet £5, max bet £5. Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement. Free bet stakes not included in bet returns. Free bets expire 7 days after credit. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
Five reasons to claim 8/1 Jake Paul to win
- Jake Paul made an impressive statement with his thunderous knockout of Nate Robinson in November.
- Whilst still inexperienced, the Youtuber has more professional boxing experience than his opponent
- Askren was never considered a good striker in MMA as his whole game was set up around his grinding wrestling
- Furthermore, the former MMA fighter hasn't fought since October 2019
- Normal odds on Jake Paul to win? 3/4 at maximum! 8/1 with 888sport through this page!
Five reasons to claim 10/1 Askren to win
- Askren is a former professional MMA fighter with a 19-2 record
- He has fought at a much higher level than Paul and beaten some quality strikers in the past
- Ben Askren isn’t short on confidence despite his defeats agains Jorge Masvidal and Demian Maia in his last two fights.
- Jake Paul's chin has not been tested so far, and it's highly likely it will be tested by Askren.
- This bet is normally backable at 8/1 unless you claim this 10/1 offer...
888sport are offering all BetAndSkill readers a double enhancement on Jake Paul vs Ben Askren, click here to get your price boost right now!
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Key Terms and conditions
What can I win?
- Get Enhanced Odds on the event below by opening a new 888sport account here placing a qualifying bet at the normal odds – your extra winnings will be credited as Free Bet tokens.
What do I have to complete first?
- You must make a successful first deposit of at least £/$/€10 to your 888sport account with the promotional code: 888ODDS.
What is a qualifying bet?
- A qualifying bet is your first ‘real money’ single stake of at least £/€/$5 placed on the event.
- Qualifying bet must be placed individually on the bet slip.
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 180 days of registration.
What doesn’t qualify?
- Free Bet and bets placed with a Profit Boost token.
- Cashed out, Voided and Live Bets. A live bet is any bet placed after the advertised kick off time.
- Members who make the first deposit with PayPal, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
- If you play from Northern Ireland, this promotion does not apply to you.
How to claim your bonus?
- Original winnings will be paid out as cash on bet settlement.
- The extra winnings from the enhancement will be credited as Free Bet tokens and will be credited within 72 hours after bet settlement but no longer.
How long will my Free Bets last?
- Free Bets will be valid for 7 days after credit.
Anything else I need to know?
- Max stake of £/€/$ 5 applies (unless stated otherwise), any stake above this will be paid out at normal odds.
- Bet Limits still apply to individual members when using Free Bet tokens.
- If you win a bet with your Free Bet token, you will only receive the winnings; the Free Bet stake will not be included in your returns.
- Free Bet tokens will be credited in maximum denominations of £/€/$20 tokens.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be used on each way bets or permutations.
- Free Bet tokens must be used in their entirety. They cannot be used to place a succession of smaller bets.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be combined with ‘real money’ stakes.
- Bets placed with Free Bet tokens cannot be cashed out.