A great Premier League clash between Liverpool and Manchester UTD goes underway on Sunday 17th January 2021 and new 888sport customers can claim a double price boost on the anytime goalscorer market! Read below how to claim 9/1 Mo Salah or 16/1 Bruno Fernandes to score at 888sport! Max bet £5!
Mo Salah and Bruno Fernandes are undoubtely two of the brightest stars of modern football and they go head to head in the Premier league fiercest rivalry this Sunday.
The Egyptian has scored an incredible 17 goals in just 25 games this season, despite Liverpool’s declining form in recent weeks.
The Portuguese’s presence has been integral to United’s recent success, scoring 15 goals.
Who will score a goal at Anfield Road this weekend? Choose your price boost at 888sport!
Liverpool vs Man UTD offer - 9/1 Mo Salah or 16/1 Bruno Fernandes to score
1. Simply open a new 888sport account via the links on this page
2. Make your first deposit with promo code 888ODDS
3. Bet on your favorite player at normal odds in the Liverpool vs Manchester UTD "anytime goalscorer" betting market (max bet £/€5)
4. The day after the bet is settled, should your selected team win, you will be credited the extra winning to reflect the enhanced price
- 9/1 Mo Salah to score
- 16/1 Bruno Fernandes to score
All the enhanced odds on Liverpool vs Manchester UTDLooking for all the price boost on this match? We have plenty of enhanced odds that will help you making big wins with small stakes!
Follow us on your favorite social media:
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Mo Salah v Bruno Fernandes Special offer - Key Terms and Conditions
- New customers only.
- £10 minimum deposit required. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at normal odds. Min bet £5, max bet £5.
- Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement.
- Free bet stakes not included in bet returns. Free bets expire 7 days after credit.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
- Withdrawal restrictions and Terms & Conditions