Canelo Alvarez and Billy Joe Saunders meet in a super-middleweight title unification bout this Saturday. The Mexican is a 1/5 favourite but bookmaker William Hill are offering a 20/1 price boost! Read here how to claim this fantastic odds enhancement!
How to get 20/1 Canelo Alvarez to win vs Billy Joe Saunders at William Hill
Online bookmakers have Canelo Alvarez installed as a massive favorite — as of time of writing, he comes in at 1/5, meaning you'd need to bet £50 to win £10 (in addition to getting your £50 back).
The Mexican star is a multiple weight division champion. After one fight at 168 pounds in December 2018 when he destroyed Rocky Fielding to win via third-round TKO, Alvarez defeat Daniel Jacobs via unanimous decision at middleweight and then went up two weight classes to light heavyweight, where he knocked Sergey Kovalev to capture the WBO title.
He then dominated Callum Smith last December - winning the WBA and WBC titles - and was last seen in action a coule of months ago when he punished Avni Yildirim.
Fancy Canelo to beat Smith? You can grab a 20/1 boost by William Hill!
- Click on this special link to go to the William Hill's promo page
- Register an account – it only takes few minutes
- Don't forget to use the Promo code: EPA20
- Place £1 on Canelo Alvarez to win vs Billy Joe Saunders.
- If Canelo Alvarez beats Billy Joe Saunders, William Hill will adjust your account within 24 hours to reflect 20/1 (Your bet will be voided and the winnings will be paid as 4 x £5 free bets).
Follow us on Instagram or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS 20/1 CANELO TO WIN
- Alvarez enters the fight 55-1-2 and 3-0 in his appearances at super middleweight.
- He has defeated boxers of the caliber of Daniel Jacobs, Gennadiy Golovkin, Liam Smith, Amir Khan and many others.
- Canelo has only lost once - split decision against Floyd Mayweather when he was 23 years old and 'Money' was on his prime.
- Saunders looked a world-class boxer when he defeated David Lemieux but since that win, his resume has been uninspiring, having fought the likes of Charles Adamu, Shefat Isufi, Marcelo Esteban Coceres and Martin Murray.
- Canelo is a huge favourite. He is 1/5 to win the match, unless you claim this fantastic price boost!
WILLIAM HILL BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETSWilliam Hill are offering the perfect incentive to sign up with them and enjoy your betting on every sport, every market, every day!
- Click on this special link to go to the William Hill website
- Register for a new account using promo code P30
- Place your first bet of £10 or more (odds must be greater than 1/5)
- Get up to £30 in free bets
Terms and conditions:
- Only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland.
- Only one ‘new account offer' per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed. Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer.
- This Promotion is not available to new accounts depositing funds with Entropay, PaySafe, Paypal, Neosurf, iDeal, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay.
- Customers must sign up using Promo Code EPA20
- Offer will run until the start of the match
- Account must be opened on the iOS or Android mobile app, or on the mobile website.
- A maximum of £1 can be staked at the special price of 20/1.
- Entries are limited to one per account holder.
Full T&Cs at WilliamHill.com